Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1990. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,783 days or 10.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 16, 2022.
If a dog named Stella - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1949Wolfgang Puck
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1981Oka Antara
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1917Faye Emerson, American actress (d. 1983)
- 1934Alice Gerrard, American singer and banjo player
- 1940Joe B. Mauldin, American bass player and songwriter (The Crickets) (d. 2015)
- 1942Phil Gramm, American economist and politician
- 1949Tom Owen, English actor
- 1966Mike Nawrocki, American voice actor, animator, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Big Idea Entertainment
- 1976Grettell Valdéz, Mexican actress
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
- 1986Renata Costa, Brazilian footballer
- 1998Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Isabella’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Snitz Edwards, Kat Dennings, Cherami Leigh, María Barranco, Hōchū Ōtsuka, Birol Ünel, Chuck D, Artemis Gounaki, Faith Ford, Reef the Lost Cauze.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1990.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1990 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +287. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1974. Your score is -278. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Step by Step by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1990
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 385
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2022
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+287)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1974 (-278)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Step by Step by New Kids on the Block (July 14, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1960 – Haywood Nelson, American actor; May 16, 1947 – Barbara Lee, American singer (The Chiffons) (d. 1992); March 17, 1970 – Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074