Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1998 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1998. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,278 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,093 days or 8.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 16, 2030.
If a dog named Ab-Bingo - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ab-Bingo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ab-Bingo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Freddie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1978Rachael Lillis
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Jake McDorman
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1932Franca Raimondi, Italian singer (d. 1988)
- 1934Ed Lumley, Canadian businessman and politician, 8th Canadian Minister of Communications
- 1952Jack Lambert, American football player and sportscaster
- 1963Mark Christopher, American director and screenwriter
- 1963Whilce Portacio, Filipino-American author and illustrator
- 1970Todd Martin, American tennis player and coach
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lalla Carlsen, Ryan Rottman, Renaud, Norma Candal, Perla Haney-Jardine, Richard Chamberlain, Barrie Keeffe, Chilly Gonzales, Goldie Hawn, Mike White.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 24, 1988. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1998
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,278 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,093 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 315
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2030
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 24, 1988 (-133)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (July 11, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1965 – Mia Zapata, American singer-songwriter (The Gits) (d. 1993); July 15, 1981 – Taylor Kinney, American model and actor; April 20, 1959 – Clint Howard, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001