Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Zero - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zero will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zero will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Peter Orlovsky
- 1949Tom Owen
- 1951Anjelica Huston
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Jake McDorman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1830Princess Alexandra of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1911)
- 1851Arthur Evans, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1911Ken Farnes, English cricketer (d. 1941)
- 1940Joe B. Mauldin, American bass player and songwriter (The Crickets) (d. 2015)
- 1951Anjelica Huston, American actress and director
- 1955Monty Don, German-English television host
- 1959Robert Knepper, American actor
- 1963Whilce Portacio, Filipino-American author and illustrator
- 1964Alexei Gusarov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1983Rich Peverley, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maya Plisetskaya, Jimmy Ray, Šaban Bajramović, Conrad Bain, Alexz Johnson, Germán Legarreta, Eddie Romero, Susan Gordon, Farhad Mehrad, Norma Shearer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1955 – Rowan Atkinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 4, 1980 – Tim Peper, American actor; April 5, 1932 – Billy Bland, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173