Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,676 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1895Igor Tamm, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1908Nelson Rockefeller, American businessman and politician, 41st Vice President of the United States (d. 1979)
- 1911Ken Farnes, English cricketer (d. 1941)
- 1920Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, Danish businessman (d. 1995)
- 1935John David Crow, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1961Ces Drilon, Filipino journalist
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1981Wolfram Müller, German runner
- 1983Jaroslav Janiš, Czech race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lori Heuring, Phil Bloom, Anna Trincher, Rory Calhoun, Jack Dunham, Edward Van Sloan, Sébastien Lefebvre, Erol Taş, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Drake Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 2004.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1906 – John Cameron Swayze, American journalist and actor (d. 1995); July 26, 1940 – Tolis Voskopoulos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor; July 30, 1950 – Frank Stallone, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959