Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Essix - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Essix will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Essix will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1528Emmanuel Philibert, Duke of Savoy (d. 1580)
- 1908Louis Jordan, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and actor (Tympany Five) (d. 1975)
- 1935Steve Lawrence, American singer and actor (Steve and Eydie)
- 1960Mal Meninga, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1966Shadlog Bernicke, Nauruan politician
- 1968Michael Weatherly, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1980Eric Chouinard, American-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova, Russian model
- 1988Jesse Sergent, New Zealand cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Irigoyen, Martika, Bo Svenson, Jade Pettyjohn, Aaron Eckhart, David Monahan, Beth Riesgraf, Tahounia Rubel, Fabio Lione, Ron O'Neal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1950 – Victoria Principal, American actress and producer; November 16, 1915 – Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007); October 29, 1957 – Dan Castellaneta, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190