Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1933Peter Orlovsky
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1974Jeanna Friske
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1478Gian Giorgio Trissino, Italian linguist, poet, and playwright (d. 1550)
- 1819Francis Leopold McClintock, Irish admiral and explorer (d. 1907)
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961)
- 1926David Malet Armstrong, Australian philosopher and author (d. 2014)
- 1927Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician
- 1938Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1949Wolfgang Puck, Austrian chef and actor
- 1958Tzipi Livni, Israeli lawyer and politician, 18th Justice Minister of Israel
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer
- 1992Benjamin Grosvenor, English pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debra Marshall, Pino Presti, Louis B. Mayer, Ellen Page, Cyril Cusack, Moon So-ri, Tino Insana, Stéphane Rousseau, Hülya Avşar, Bernard Fanning.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1924 – Buddy MacMaster, Canadian singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2014); May 22, 1973 – Donell Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 10, 1963 – Hugh Bonneville, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068