Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1931 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1931. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,748 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,916 days or 29.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,109 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1963.
If a dog named Our - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Our will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Our will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1978Mark Medlock
- 1979Ella Koon
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1926Murphy Anderson, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1928Federico Bahamontes, Spanish cyclist
- 1929Jesse McReynolds, American singer and mandolin player (Jim & Jesse)
- 1930Buddy Bregman, American composer and conductor
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar, Indian actor (d. 1985)
- 1942Edy Williams, American actress
- 1951Chris Cooper, American actor
- 1953Thomas Ligotti, American author
- 1954Théophile Abega, Cameroonian footballer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1982Sakon Yamamoto, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KYRPJYEAKOMA? Check your answers here: Word search KYRPJYEAKOMA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: O. W. Fischer, Gilberto Gil, Gina Bellman, Sky Saxon, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Ron Killings, Syd tha Kyd, Eddy Arnold, Chariz Solomon, Cathy Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1931.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1931 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 1, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -281. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1931
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,748 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,916 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,109
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1963
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 1, 1942 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-281)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1944 – Joe Eszterhas, Hungarian-American screenwriter and producer; December 2, 1960 – Justus von Dohnányi, German actor, director, and screenwriter; March 13, 1942 – Geoffrey Hayes, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906