Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 190th day of the year 1933. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,693 days or 29.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,086 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1965.
If a dog named Burton - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Burton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1975Jack White
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1786Princess Sophie Hélène Béatrice of France (d. 1787)
- 1916Dean Goffin, New Zealand composer (d. 1984)
- 1927Ed Ames, American singer and actor (Ames Brothers)
- 1931Haynes Johnson, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1942Edy Williams, American actress
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
- 1988Nana Suzuki, Japanese model
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YUDCCNAIUX? Check your answers here: Words with these letters YUDCCNAIUX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Jenkins, David Clennon, Emre Aydın, Admiral P, Frank Caliendo, Darren Hayes, Alex Ligertwood, Henri Étiévant, Kim Rae-won, Stephen Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1933.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1933 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1933
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 32,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,086
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1965
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 1928 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1967 – Jón Gnarr, Icelandic actor and politician; 20th Mayor of Reykjavik City; September 25, 1973 – Bridget Marquardt, American model and actress; June 6, 1959 – Amanda Pays, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884