Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1955. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,126 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,042 days or 22.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1987.
If a dog named Hattrick - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hattrick will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hattrick will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1927Ed Ames, American singer and actor (Ames Brothers)
- 1932Donald Rumsfeld, American captain and politician, 13th United States Secretary of Defense
- 1957Kelly McGillis, American actress
- 1959Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor
- 1965Thomas Jahn, German director and screenwriter
- 1974Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity)
- 1974Gary Kelly, Irish footballer
- 1974Ian Bradshaw, Barbadian cricketer
- 1974Siân Berry, English environmentalist and politician
- 1990Rafael, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eloise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Étienne Daho, Patricia Arquette, Jacques Dufilho, Vidya Balan, Tanita Tikaram, Yoko Ono, Nikki Osborne, Erik Hivju, Arleen Sorkin, Chris Ballew.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1955.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1955 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1932. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 346 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,126 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,042 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 817
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1987
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1927 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1932 (-164)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1970 – Simon Pegg, English actor, director, and producer; February 19, 1975 – Daniel Adair, Canadian drummer and producer (Nickelback and 3 Doors Down); November 16, 1985 – Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990