Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1955. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,601 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,867 days or 21.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1987.
If a dog named Stellina - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stellina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stellina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1992Douglas Booth
- 1993Jake Vargas
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1721Johann Nikolaus Götz, German poet and author (d. 1781)
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823)
- 1911Mervyn Peake, English author and illustrator (d. 1968)
- 1936June Jordan, American poet and educator (d. 2002)
- 1945Dean Koontz, American author and screenwriter
- 1950Adriano Panatta, Italian tennis player and sailor
- 1974Nikola Šarčević, Swedish singer-songwriter and bass player (Millencolin)
- 1975Jack White, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather, and The Go)
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida, Japanese actor
- 1985Kat Alano, Filipino-English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jimmie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ras Kass, Gavin Free, Rami Malek, Gilda Radner, Kaori Ishihara, Frank D'Rone, Robert Pugh, Michael Cretu, Farid al-Atrash, Desireless.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1955.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1955 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1932. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,601 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,867 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 799
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1987
- Age in dog years: 343 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1927 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1932 (-164)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1942 – Rita Tushingham, English actress; June 10, 1963 – Louis Emerick, English actor; June 27, 1983 – Evan Taubenfeld, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966