Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1969Nicklas Barker
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1975Jack White
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1976Fred Savage
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1924Leonard Pennario, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1944John Cunniff, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1945Dean Koontz, American author and screenwriter
- 1947Haruomi Hosono, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Yellow Magic Orchestra and Happy End)
- 1951Chris Cooper, American actor
- 1960Yūko Asano, Japanese actress and singer
- 1974Gary Kelly, Irish footballer
- 1984Ave Pajo, Estonian footballer
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
- 1992Douglas Booth, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Hopkin, Dana International, Marié Digby, Paul Hogan, Elaine Irwin, Judd Apatow, Seiichi Tanabe, Patricia Tumulak, Leon Janney, Yui Yokoyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1971 – Ingo Rademacher, German-Australian actor; August 11, 1937 – Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011); January 24, 1930 – Terence Bayler, New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141