Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1966Marco Pennette
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904)
- 1925Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964)
- 1940David B. Frohnmayer, American lawyer and politician, 12th Oregon Attorney General (d. 2015)
- 1953Margie Gillis, Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1955Steve Coppell, English footballer and manager
- 1963Klaus Theiss, German footballer
- 1982Toby Kebbell, English actor
- 1986Kiely Williams, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (3LW and The Cheetah Girls)
- 1986Severo Meza, Mexican footballer
- 1987Rebecca Sugar, American animator, composer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Wong, Jennifer Connelly, Ibrahim Ferrer, Anita Linda, Stefanía Fernández, Paula Raymond, John C. Reilly, Ellen DeGeneres, Robert Paquette, Zoe Saldana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1978 – Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress; October 13, 1989 – Wei Son, Japanese model and singer; March 4, 1967 – Tim Vine, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169