Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,107 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pantene - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pantene will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pantene will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1978Linda Park
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1902Peter Acland, English soldier (d. 1993)
- 1931Haynes Johnson, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1947Haruomi Hosono, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Yellow Magic Orchestra and Happy End)
- 1955Fred Norris, American radio host and actor
- 1959Clive Stafford Smith, English lawyer and author
- 1960Eduardo Montes-Bradley, Argentinian journalist, photographer, and author
- 1966Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1968Lars Gyllenhaal, Swedish historian and author
- 1991Mitchel Musso, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olly Alexander, Ahmed Ahmed, Robert Young, Kishou Taniyama, Harvey, Art Malik, Tommy Chong, Pia Toscano, Shinichirō Watanabe, James Adomian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1948 – Al McKay, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire); March 1, 1968 – Salil Ankola, Indian cricketer and actor; December 29, 1974 – Twinkle Khanna, Indian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218