Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 2002. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,433 days or 6.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 17, 2034.
If a dog named Keano - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keano will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keano will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1960Yūko Asano
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1978Linda Park
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1808Alexander William Doniphan, American lawyer and colonel (d. 1887)
- 1918Jarl Wahlström, Finnish 12th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1999)
- 1943Soledad Miranda, Spanish actress (d. 1970)
- 1966Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer
- 1969Nicklas Barker, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anekdoten)
- 1981Michael Norgrove, Zambian-English boxer (d. 2013)
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
- 1990Rafael, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Douglas Booth, English actor
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UJMOIIVT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UJMOIIVT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jensen Atwood, Adam Levine, Don Hahn, Karine Vanasse, Blake Edwards, Jeffry Wickham, Andrew Rannells, Maria Schneider, Michael Hampton, K. Balachander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 2002.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 2002 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 3, 1990. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,433 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 247
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1982 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 3, 1990 (-123)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (July 13, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1911 – Eddie Byrne, Irish actor (d. 1981); August 21, 1991 – Tess Gaerthé, Dutch singer; September 7, 1930 – Maureen Toal, Irish actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035