Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1963. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,767 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,922 days or 18.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1995.
If a dog named Callisto - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Callisto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Callisto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Newton
- 1922Joan Caulfield
- 1926Marilyn Monroe
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1944Robert Powell
- 1945Frederica von Stade
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1973Heidi Klum
- 1977James Storm
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1889James Daugherty, American author, illustrator, and painter (d. 1974)
- 1901John Van Druten, English-American playwright and director (d. 1957)
- 1925Hazel Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1926Marilyn Monroe, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1962)
- 1935John C. Reynolds, American computer scientist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1937Rosaleen Linehan, Irish actress and singer
- 1938Khawar Rizvi, Pakistani poet and scholar (d. 1981)
- 1940René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director
- 1965Larisa Lazutina, Russian skier
- 1972Daniel Casey, English actor
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lyle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1298Residents of Riga and Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Livonian Order in the Battle of Turaida.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1941World War II: The Battle of Crete ends as Crete capitulates to Germany.
- 1962Adolf Eichmann is hanged in Israel.
- 1967Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles is released.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexa Davalos, Andi Peters, Gareth Knapman, Severina Vučković, Tadayoshi Okura, Louis de Funès, Leyla Milani, Ed Nelson, Ma Rainey, Peter Bergman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 17, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,767 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 704
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1995
- Age in dog years: 306 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 17, 1988 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-186)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 1, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1977 – Nicole Paggi, American actress; October 20, 1977 – Samuel Witwer, American actor and singer; April 4, 1971 – Josh Todd, American singer-songwriter and actor (Buckcherry).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064