Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1968. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,741 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,247 days or 17.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 2000.
If a dog named Choo-Choo - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Choo-Choo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Choo-Choo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Robert Clarke
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1940René Auberjonois
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey
- 1969Rene Liu
- 1981Brandi Carlile
- 1992Jenna McDougall
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1503Wilhelm von Grumbach, German knight (d. 1567)
- 1833John Marshall Harlan, American lawyer, judge, and politician, Attorney General of Kentucky (d. 1911)
- 1889Charles Kay Ogden, English linguist and philosopher (d. 1957)
- 1921Nelson Riddle, American composer and bandleader (d. 1985)
- 1934Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1955Tony Snow, American journalist, 26th White House Press Secretary (d. 2008)
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio, Bolivian singer (d. 2013)
- 1977James Storm, American wrestler and actor
- 1981Amy Schumer, American comedian, actress, and screenwriter
- 1983Tetyana Hamera-Shmyrko, Ukrainian runner
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fredrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1876Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1922The Royal Ulster Constabulary is founded.
- 1929The 1st Conference of the Communist Parties of Latin America is held in Buenos Aires.
- 1974The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims is published in the journal Emergency Medicine.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 1980Cable News Network (CNN) begins broadcasting.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mamie Van Doren, Emilie de Ravin, Ian Albery, Melissa Reeves, David Barbe, Adam Darski, Steve McQueen, Lia Vissi, Krisdayanti, Hussein Fatal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1968.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,741 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,247 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 635
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 2000
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-155)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 1, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1988 – Nadine Samonte, German-Filipino actress; December 24, 1966 – Diedrich Bader, American actor; April 5, 1901 – Melvyn Douglas, American actor (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065