Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1979. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,569 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,856 days or 13.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 2011.
If a dog named Squeeze - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squeeze will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Squeeze will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1922Povel Ramel
- 1937Morgan Freeman
- 1947Ronnie Wood
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1967Roger Sanchez
- 1973Adam Garcia
- 1973Heidi Klum
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1981Amy Schumer
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1934Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1935Jack Kralick, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1940René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director
- 1942Paco Peña, Spanish guitarist and composer
- 1945Brian Oldfield, American shot putter
- 1957Dorota Kędzierzawska, Polish director and screenwriter
- 1974Akis Zikos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1981Brandi Carlile, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Kennie Chopart, Danish footballer
- 1990Kieren Emery, German-English rower
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1794The battle of the Glorious First of June is fought, the first naval engagement between Britain and France during the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1796Tennessee is admitted as the 16th state of the United States.
- 1831James Clark Ross becomes the first European at the Magnetic North Pole.
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1922The Royal Ulster Constabulary is founded.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martine McCutcheon, Gideon Wahlberg, Geoffrey Whitehead, Dudley Nichols, Lil' JJ, Lena Dunham, Lill-Babs, D'banj, Barbara Nichols, Jillian Hall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1979.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 12, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,569 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,856 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2011
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 12, 1997 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1986 (-147)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer (June 2, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1960 – Ola Ray, American model and actress; September 20, 1991 – Génesis Carmona, Venezuelan model (d. 2014); November 1, 1963 – Big Kenny, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big & Rich).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024