Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1979. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,413 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,804 days or 13.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 2011.
If a dog named Inez - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inez will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Inez will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Ferdinand Raimund
- 1890Frank Morgan
- 1928Bob Monkhouse
- 1944Robert Powell
- 1946Jody Stecher
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1971Mario Cimarro
- 1973Adam Garcia
- 1981Amy Schumer
- 1990Rie Murakawa
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1831John Bell Hood, American general (d. 1879)
- 1890Frank Morgan, American actor and singer (d. 1949)
- 1908Julie Campbell Tatham, American author (d. 1999)
- 1922Povel Ramel, Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2007)
- 1929Nargis, Indian actress (d. 1981)
- 1955Chiyonofuji Mitsugu, Japanese sumo wrestler
- 1960Vladimir Krutov, Russian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1961Werner Günthör, Swiss shot putter and bobsledder
- 1964Mark Curry, American actor and screenwriter
- 1972Daniel Casey, English actor
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Anne Boleyn is crowned Queen of England.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1855The American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua.
- 1890The United States Census Bureau begins using Herman Hollerith’s tabulating machine to count census returns.
- 1943British Overseas Airways Corporation Flight 777 is shot down over the Bay of Biscay by German Junkers Ju 88s, killing the actor Leslie Howard and leading to speculation that its shooting down was an attempt to kill the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
- 2014A bombing at a football field in Mubi, Nigeria, kills at least 40 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Ivory, Dan Crary, Bob Grant, Blake Sennett, Joy Behar, Pierre Fresnay, Musidora, Maria Farantouri, Gigi Hadid, Adil Omar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1979.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 12, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,413 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 488
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2011
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 12, 1997 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1986 (-147)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer (June 2, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1952 – Thierry Lhermitte, French actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 27, 1948 – Michele Dotrice, English actress; March 9, 1983 – Maite Perroni, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (RBD).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905