Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Joan Caulfield
- 1925Marie Knight
- 1934Pat Boone
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1956Lisa Hartman Black
- 1967Roger Sanchez
- 1981Brandi Carlile
- 1985Ari Herstand
- 1985L.A. Lopez
- 1992Jenna McDougall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1889Charles Kay Ogden, English linguist and philosopher (d. 1957)
- 1903Hans Vogt, Norwegian linguist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1922Joan Copeland, American actress
- 1936André Bourbeau, Canadian politician
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu, Bosnian-Serbian actor (d. 2010)
- 1940Katerina Gogou, Greek actress and poet (d. 1993)
- 1952Şenol Güneş, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1956Lisa Hartman Black, American actress and singer
- 1961Werner Günthör, Swiss shot putter and bobsledder
- 1965Olga Nazarova, Russian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Alfonso X is elected King of Castile and León.
- 1298Residents of Riga and Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Livonian Order in the Battle of Turaida.
- 1649Start of the Sumuroy Revolt: Filipinos in Northern Samar led by Agustin Sumuroy revolt against Spanish colonial authorities.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
- 2009General Motors files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth largest United States bankruptcy in history.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
- 2015A ship carrying 458 people capsizes on Yangtze River in China’s Hubei province, killing 400 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Kirkbride, Ringo Starr, Kazuhisa Kawahara, Paul McCarthy, Madhur Jaffrey, Laura Prepon, Nora Tschirner, Jon Foreman, Tōru Ōkawa, Dan Reynolds.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 1, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 4, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1923 – Gloria Grahame, American actress and singer (d. 1981); May 8, 1955 – Stephen Furst, American actor and director; June 24, 1966 – Adrienne Shelly, American actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927