Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Lionel Jeffries
- 1937Luciana Paluzzi
- 1941Shirley Owens
- 1958Yu Suzuki
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy
- 1981Jonathan Bennett
- 1983Shanna Collins
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
- 1993Vita Chambers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1737Ruth Blay, American murderer (d. 1768)
- 1864Ninian Comper, Scottish architect (d. 1960)
- 1916Peride Celal, Turkish author (d. 2013)
- 1928Maurice Sendak, American author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1959Carlo Ancelotti, Italian footballer and manager
- 1966David Platt, English footballer and manager
- 1972Radmila Šekerinska, Macedonian politician, Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia
- 1980Wang Yuegu, Singaporean table tennis player
- 1981Mat Jackson, English race car driver
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1692Salem witch trials: Bridget Bishop is hanged at Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts, for “certaine Detestable Arts called Witchcraft & Sorceries”.
- 1793The Jardin des Plantes museum opens in Paris. A year later, it becomes the first public zoo.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1871Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
- 2003Wicked opens on Broadway, proceeding to win 40 awards just for the Broadway production.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Elson, William Reid, Helene Costello, Radha Mitchell, Steve Burguiere, George Lam, Pauline Yates, Ruth Wilson, Wayne Morris, Karolína Kurková.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1969 – Brett Ratner, American director and producer; January 20, 1980 – Matthew Tuck, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 29, 1917 – Eddie Constantine, American-French actor and singer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174