Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1876Alfred L. Kroeber, American-French anthropologist and ethnologist (d. 1960)
- 1894Dai Vernon, Canadian-American magician (d. 1992)
- 1901Cap Fear, Canadian football player and rower (d. 1978)
- 1908Karl Hein, German hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1920Keith Seaman, Australian lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1928Queen Fabiola of Belgium (d. 2014)
- 1954John Dyson, Australian cricketer
- 1968Alois, Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jermaine Jones, Ashley Johnson, Nina Siemaszko, Willie Dunn, DJ Uncle Al, Rocky Marquette, Irene von Meyendorff, Aneurin Barnard, Chris Potter, Blake Edwards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 11, 1920.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1957 – Frances McDormand, American actress and producer; January 5, 1962 – Suzy Amis, American actress and model; January 29, 1959 – Michael Sloane, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939