Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1939Christina Crawford
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1986Magaly Solier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1588George Wither, English poet (d. 1667)
- 1915Magda Gabor, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1997)
- 1919Suleiman Mousa, Jordanian historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1953José Bové, French farmer and politician
- 1959Magnum T.A., American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1969Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips)
- 1977Mami Higashiyama, Japanese actress and singer
- 1983Chuck Hayes, American basketball player
- 1987Dappy, English rapper and actor (N-Dubz)
- 1989Ana Clara Duarte, Brazilian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kirk Francis, Wendell Pierce, Tiffany Chapman, Neetu Singh, Lars Frederiksen, Tak Matsumoto, Paulette Goddard, Dave Aizer, Carolyn Seymour, Rob Knox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 11, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1979 – Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía); May 3, 1903 – Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977); April 5, 1906 – Lord Buckley, American actor and singer (d. 1960).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090