Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Wuji - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wuji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wuji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1540Barnabe Googe, English poet and translator (d. 1594)
- 1696James Francis Edward Keith, Scottish-Prussian field marshal (d. 1758)
- 1842Carl von Linde, German engineer and academic (d. 1934)
- 1920Keith Seaman, Australian lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1932Athol Fugard, South African-American actor, director, and playwright
- 1939Christina Crawford, American actress and author
- 1948Dave Cash, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Kang Ho-dong, South Korean comedian and actor
- 1975Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress
- 1985Violeta Isfel, Mexican actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Yura, Gracie Allen, Paul Benedict, Anthimos Ananiadis, MC Ren, Tomomi Kasai, Amanda Marshall, Lynn Whitfield, Lyca Gairanod, Kathy Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 11, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1970 – Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys); August 4, 1968 – Daniel Dae Kim, South Korean-American actor; April 29, 1949 – Anita Dobson, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,241