Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1988Rome Ramirez
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1690Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 1894Dai Vernon, Canadian-American magician (d. 1992)
- 1937Robin Warren, Australian pathologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Vera Komisova, Russian hurdler
- 1963Gioia Bruno, American singer-songwriter (Exposé)
- 1977Richard Williams, English racing driver
- 1979Ali Boussaboun, Moroccan-Dutch footballer
- 1982Marco Arment, American businessman, co-created Tumblr
- 1983Chuck Hayes, American basketball player
- 1990Sherina Munaf, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Benjamin, Simon Neil, Gladys Brockwell, Valerie Perrine, Costache Caragiale, Kimya Dawson, Stephan Jenkins, Geraldine Chaplin, Evan Yo, Vivian Kubrick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 11, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1933 – Mako Iwamatsu, Japanese-American actor and singer (d. 2006); June 9, 1992 – Lucien Laviscount, English actor and singer; April 9, 1981 – Arlen Escarpeta, Belizean-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985