Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1928. It was the 24th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,030 days or 30.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 1960.
If a dog named Nunee - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nunee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nunee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1978Ujjwala Raut
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1690Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 1937Johnny Brown, American actor and singer
- 1947Richard Palmer-James, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Supertramp)
- 1948Dave Cash, American baseball player and coach
- 1953Peter Bergman, American actor
- 1953Vera Komisova, Russian hurdler
- 1960Mehmet Oz, American surgeon, author, and television host
- 1965Gavin Hill, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1983Chuck Hayes, American basketball player
- 1996Kaleo Kanahele, American volleyball player
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Barker, Dan Fogelberg, Fernando Guillén, William A. Wellman, Tech N9ne, Famke Janssen, Hildegarde, George Abbott, Tim Buckley, Alberta Hunter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1928.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1928 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 24th Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,030 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1955 – Rich Mullins, American singer-songwriter (A Ragamuffin Band) (d. 1997); March 13, 1976 – Danny Masterson, American actor and producer; May 14, 1962 – Ian Astbury, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (The Cult, The Wondergirls, Circus of Power, and Holy Barbarians).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,800