Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1948. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,888 days or 24.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 1980.
If a dog named Napu - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Napu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Napu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1961María Barranco
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1431Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (d. 1456)
- 1690Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1880Jeannette Rankin, American social worker and politician (d. 1973)
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1910Jacques Cousteau, French biologist, author, and inventor, co-developed the aqua-lung (d. 1997)
- 1913Vince Lombardi, American football player, coach, and manager (d. 1970)
- 1937Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1949Frank Beard, American drummer and songwriter (ZZ Top and American Blues)
- 1969Bryan Fogarty, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Martin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1919Sir Barton wins the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first horse to win the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eiichi Ohtaki, Dorothy DeBorba, William Conrad, Charlie Peacock, David Pack, Erik Per Sullivan, Cara Zavaleta, Andreas Hedlund, Biff Elliot, Samantha Ronson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1948.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1948 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1971. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,888 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 903
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 1980
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1971 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1931 – Jon Stone, American composer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997); December 19, 1980 – Jake Gyllenhaal, American actor and producer; February 5, 1963 – Steven Shainberg, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857