Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1955. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,326 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,775 days or 21.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 1987.
If a dog named Furgus - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Furgus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Furgus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1990Sherina Munaf
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1620John Moore, English businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1702)
- 1690Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 1919Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009)
- 1927Kit Pedler, English parapsychologist and author (d. 1981)
- 1957Jamaaladeen Tacuma, American bass player and bandleader
- 1958Barry Adamson, English singer and bass player (Visage, Magazine, and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi, Japanese actress
- 1979Ali Boussaboun, Moroccan-Dutch footballer
- 1983José Reyes, Dominican baseball player
- 1989Ana Clara Duarte, Brazilian tennis player
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Ferguson, John DiMaggio, Murray Head, Cariba Heine, Sam Brown, Denver Pyle, Cameron Muncey, Billy Joe Shaver, Ned Luke, Sheila MacRae.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1955.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1955 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 23, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1985. Your incompatibility score is -94. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,326 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,775 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 790
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 23, 1942 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1985 (-94)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1951 – Peter Richardson, English actor, director, and screenwriter; March 22, 1988 – Tania Raymonde, American actress; July 23, 1961 – Martin Gore, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Depeche Mode and VCMG).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,984