Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1456Anne Neville, English wife of Richard III of England (d. 1485)
- 1620John Moore, English businessman and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1702)
- 1662Tokugawa Ienobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1712)
- 1741Joseph Warren, American physician and general (d. 1775)
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1945Patrick Joseph McGrath, Irish-American bishop
- 1963Sandra Schmirler, Canadian curler and sportscaster (d. 2000)
- 1972Stephen Kearney, New Zealand rugby league player and coach
- 1985Dmitry Koldun, Belarusian singer
- 1987Dappy, English rapper and actor (N-Dubz)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shola Ama, Jon Polito, Sam Edwards, Ryan Devlin, Gene Anthony Ray, Swizz Beatz, Lisa Germano, Daniel Henney, Dave Carter, Xenia Tchoumitcheva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 11, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1958 – Pete Wylie, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crucial Three and The Spitfire Boys); December 17, 1928 – Marilyn Beck, American journalist and actress (d. 2014); June 16, 1969 – Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984