Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1977. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,976 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,325 days or 14.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 2009.
If a dog named Temperance - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temperance will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Temperance will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1988Rome Ramirez
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1662Tokugawa Ienobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1712)
- 1815Julia Margaret Cameron, Indian-Sri Lankan photographer (d. 1879)
- 1889Hugo Wieslander, Swedish decathlete (d. 1976)
- 1917Joseph B. Wirthlin, American businessman and religious leader (d. 2008)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1953José Bové, French farmer and politician
- 1969Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips)
- 1982Marco Arment, American businessman, co-created Tumblr
- 1982Stephen Graham, American basketball player
- 1983Chuck Hayes, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MRAAIQO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters MRAAIQO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurie Anderson, Junior Samples, Stella Parton, Jelena Karleuša, Yunho, Irene Sutcliffe, Christian Olde Wolbers, Gabriel Byrne, René Froger, Lino Ventura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1977 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,976 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 541
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2009
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-129)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band (June 11, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1947 – Michael Burns, American actor and historian; August 14, 1945 – Wim Wenders, German director, producer, and screenwriter; April 16, 1951 – Björgvin Halldórsson, Icelandic singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113