Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1977. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,519 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,173 days or 14.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 525 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 2009.
If a dog named Pigeon - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pigeon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pigeon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1988Rome Ramirez
- 1991Erica Tonooka
- 1994Ivana Baquero
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1899Yasunari Kawabata, Japanese author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1972)
- 1920Hazel Scott, Trinidadian-American singer, actress, and pianist (d. 1981)
- 1922Douglas Campbell, Scottish-Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1947Lalu Prasad Yadav, Indian politician, 20th Chief Minister of Bihar
- 1953Vera Komisova, Russian hurdler
- 1956Arthur Porter, Canadian physician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1977Shane Meier, Canadian-American actor
- 1985Dmitry Koldun, Belarusian singer
- 1991Dan Howell, English radio host and blogger
- 1994Ivana Baquero, Spanish actress
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marjorie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1982The Sentosa Musical Fountain was officially opened as part of the second phase of construction on the island of Sentosa, Singapore.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Hutton, John Drew, Jr., Ice-T, Henry Polic II, Anthony Head, Joe Roth, Lefteris Pantazis, Catherine Mary Stewart, Mart Sander, Method Man.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1977 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 187 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,519 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,173 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 525
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2009
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-129)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band (June 11, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1935 – Thilakan, Indian actor (d. 2012); April 5, 1972 – Pat Green, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 22, 1936 – Chuck Brown, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,038