Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,767 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1988Yui Aragaki
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1741Joseph Warren, American physician and general (d. 1775)
- 1847Millicent Fawcett, English academic and activist (d. 1929)
- 1919Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1927Kit Pedler, English parapsychologist and author (d. 1981)
- 1930Charles Rangel, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1947Lalu Prasad Yadav, Indian politician, 20th Chief Minister of Bihar
- 1961María Barranco, Spanish actress and singer
- 1963Gioia Bruno, American singer-songwriter (Exposé)
- 1979Tõnu Endrekson, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leigh Hamilton, Badly Drawn Boy, Stacy Galina, Dan Hill, Jakob Dylan, David Oyelowo, David Wayne, TJ Trinidad, Al Jardine, Nargis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1982.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1949 – Nigel Griggs, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Split Enz and Schnell Fenster); August 19, 1958 – Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor; December 26, 1906 – Imperio Argentina, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,012