Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1456Anne Neville, English wife of Richard III of England (d. 1485)
- 1876Alfred L. Kroeber, American-French anthropologist and ethnologist (d. 1960)
- 1901Cap Fear, Canadian football player and rower (d. 1978)
- 1953José Bové, French farmer and politician
- 1969Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips)
- 1970Pinky Webb, Filipino journalist
- 1976Reiko Tosa, Japanese runner
- 1982Vanessa Boslak, French pole vaulter
- 1989Maya Moore, American basketball player
- 1991Dan Howell, English radio host and blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 1982The Sentosa Musical Fountain was officially opened as part of the second phase of construction on the island of Sentosa, Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johan Liiva, Cameron Monaghan, Bobby Gillespie, Rachel Messerer, Yujiro Shirakawa, Fred Newman, Ed Sabol, Reagan Gomez-Preston, Dorothy Stratten, Little Joe Cook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1939 – Judy Carne, English actress (d. 2015); April 7, 1963 – Paul Michael Robinson, American model, actor, and photographer; May 24, 1980 – Billy L. Sullivan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185