Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1988Rome Ramirez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1555Lodovico Zacconi, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1627)
- 1818Alexander Bain, Scottish philosopher and academic (d. 1903)
- 1879Roger Bresnahan, American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1922Douglas Campbell, Scottish-Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1933Martti Soosaar, Estonian journalist and author
- 1937Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1969Matt McGrath, American actor
- 1970Kang Ho-dong, South Korean comedian and actor
- 1975Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress
- 1979Tõnu Endrekson, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1972The Eltham Well Hall rail crash, caused by an intoxicated train driver, kills six people and injures 126.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny DeVito, Ron Ng, Robbie Kay, L, Benny Blanco, Joe Pantoliano, Suzuka Morita, Jimmy Donley, James Arness, Tomoko Kawakami.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1982.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1935 – Isabelle Collin Dufresne, French-American actress and author (d. 2014); December 29, 1946 – Marianne Faithfull, English singer-songwriter and actress; April 16, 1982 – Gina Carano, American mixed martial artist, actress, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923