Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,847 days or 10.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 17, 2021.
If a dog named Ashur - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashur will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ashur will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1988Yui Aragaki
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1876Alfred L. Kroeber, American-French anthropologist and ethnologist (d. 1960)
- 1908Francisco Marto, Portuguese saint (d. 1919)
- 1919Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009)
- 1919Suleiman Mousa, Jordanian historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1927Beryl Grey, English ballerina
- 1945Robert Munsch, American-Canadian author and academic
- 1951Matthew Engel, English journalist and author
- 1952Donnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special and Van Zant)
- 1956Steven A. Cohen, American businessman, founded SAC Capital Advisors
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AUOENZPKZOMSD? Check your answers here: Word finder AUOENZPKZOMSD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddie Scott, Bae Soo-bin, Ivory Joe Hunter, Catherine Disher, Julianne Nicholson, Robin Bailey, James Gandolfini, Gail Porter, Gareth Hunt, Michael Barrymore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1989 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 2003. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1989
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,847 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 391
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1962 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 2003 (-169)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block (June 17, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1914 – Hedy Lamarr, Austrian-American actress, singer, producer and inventor (d. 2000); March 16, 1943 – Kim Mu-saeng, South Korean actor (d. 2005); February 20, 1927 – Sidney Poitier, American actor, director, and diplomat.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,137