Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 164th day of the year 1988. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,422 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,807 days or 10.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 19, 2020.
If a dog named Bernie Mcdonough - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bernie Mcdonough will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bernie Mcdonough will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Samuel Z. Arkoff
- 1934John A. Alonzo
- 1934Nicole Berger
- 1958Rebecca Holden
- 1961Kira Roessler
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1967Icíar Bollaín
- 1985Chris Young
- 1987Abbey Lee Kershaw
- 1989Krista K
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1924Grete Dollitz, German-American guitarist and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1928Richard M. Sherman, American composer and director
- 1940Jacques Brassard, Canadian educator and politician
- 1945Pat Jennings, Irish footballer and coach
- 1967Frances O'Connor, English-Australian actress
- 1972Sophie Lawrence, English actress and singer
- 1975Michael Muhney, American actor
- 1978Lewis Moody, English rugby player
- 1986Mario Casas, Spanish actor
- 1990KevJumba, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Debra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Peasants’ Revolt: In England, rebels arrive at Blackheath.
- 1560Battle of Okehazama: Oda Nobunaga defeats Imagawa Yoshimoto.
- 1653First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins and lasts until June 13.
- 1758French and Indian War: Siege of Louisbourg: James Wolfe’s attack at Louisbourg, Nova Scotia commences.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1922At Windsor Castle, King George V receives the colours of the six Irish regiments that are to be disbanded: The Royal Irish Regiment, the Connaught Rangers, the South Irish Horse, the Prince of Wales’s Leinster Regiment, the Royal Munster Fusiliers and the Royal Dublin Fusiliers.
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1942Anne Frank receives a diary for her thirteenth birthday.
- 1990Russia Day: The parliament of the Russian Federation formally declares its sovereignty.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Lee, Claire Davenport, Giuseppe Valdengo, Will Arnett, Chad Gray, Joseph Cotten, Willa Holland, Takako Fuji, Kristína, Vincent Bilodeau.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1961. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Together Forever by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 12th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,422 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,807 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 387
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2020
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1961 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1966 (-165)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Together Forever by Rick Astley (June 18, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1984 – Paolo Contis, Filipino actor; August 8, 1961 – Annemieke Verdoorn, Dutch singer and actress; May 6, 1953 – Lynn Whitfield, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078