Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 165th day of the year 1968. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,464 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,488 days or 17.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 20, 2000.
If a dog named Donatello - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Donatello will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Donatello will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942James Carr
- 1946Igor Starygin
- 1949Dennis Locorriere
- 1953Tim Allen
- 1971David Mendenhall
- 1974Takahiro Sakurai
- 1976Jason "J" Brown
- 1977Emily Harrison
- 1986Ashley Olsen
- 1986Azumi Muto
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1893Alan Arnold Griffith, English engineer (d. 1963)
- 1894Jacques Henri Lartigue, French photographer and painter (d. 1986)
- 1913Yitzhak Pundak, Israeli general, diplomat and politician
- 1931Nora Kovach, Hungarian-American ballerina (d. 2009)
- 1944David Curry, English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- 1949Ulla Schmidt, German educator and politician, German Federal Minister of Health
- 1959Lance Kinsey, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1969Jamie Walters, American actor and singer
- 1990Nicole Riner, Swiss tennis player
- 1995Emily Fanning, New Zealand tennis player
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KOWEVDTHVA? Check your answers here: Word scramble KOWEVDTHVA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Henry Grace à Dieu, at over 1,000 tons the largest warship in the world at this time, built at the new Woolwich Dockyard in England, is dedicated.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1927Aviator Charles Lindbergh receives a ticker tape parade down 5th Avenue in New York City.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1977Convicted Martin Luther King Jr. assassin James Earl Ray is recaptured after escaping from prison three days before.
- 1982Riccardo Paletti, was killed when he crashed on the start grid for the Canadian Grand Prix
- 1997Uphaar cinema fire, in New Delhi, India, killed 59 people, and over 100 people injured.
- 2000President Kim Dae-jung of South Korea meets Kim Jong-il, leader of North Korea, for the beginning of the first ever inter-Korea summit, in the northern capital of Pyongyang.
- 2013Czech investigative authorities start a raid against organized crime, affecting the top levels of Czech politics.
- 2015A man opens fire at policemen outside the police headquarters in the Texas city of Dallas, while a bag containing a pipe bomb is also found. He was later shot dead by police.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pilar López de Ayala, Michel Bouquet, Lisa Boyle, Georges-Alain Jones, Ginette Reno, Lara Cox, Jim Lea, Christian Finnegan, Betty Davis, Cody Christian.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1968.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1966. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,464 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,488 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 659
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2000
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1966 (-193)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 15, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1961 – Iris DeMent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 2, 1982 – Mike Scala, American rapper, producer, and lawyer; January 12, 1908 – Jean Delannoy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118