Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 165th day of the year 1968. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,162 days or 16.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 20, 2000.
If a dog named Maxzinc - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxzinc will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxzinc will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Karin Swanström
- 1949Dennis Locorriere
- 1949Red Symons
- 1968Hiroko Moriguchi
- 1971David Mendenhall
- 1973Leeann Tweeden
- 1973Mattias Hellberg
- 1977Emily Harrison
- 1981Blake Judd
- 1982Jess Manafort
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1752Frances Burney, English author and playwright (d. 1840)
- 1887Bruno Frank, German-American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1945)
- 1916Wu Zhengyi, Chinese botanist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1937Erich Ribbeck, German footballer and manager
- 1950Gerd Zewe, German footballer and manager
- 1969Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Spanish actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Jaan Pehk, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ruffus)
- 1976Kym Marsh, English singer-songwriter and actress (Hear'Say)
- 1977Erin Toughill, American mixed martial artist and boxer
- 1979Esther Anderson, Australian actress
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette lands near Charleston, South Carolina, in order to help the Continental Congress to train its army.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: scouting ahead of the expedition, Meriwether Lewis and four companions sight the Great Falls of the Missouri River.
- 1898Yukon Territory is formed, with Dawson chosen as its capital.
- 1917World War I: The deadliest German air raid on London during World War I is carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries.
- 1944World War II: German combat elements - reinforced by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division - launch a counterattack on American forces near Carentan.
- 1970“The Long and Winding Road” becomes The Beatles’ last U.S. number one song.
- 1990First day of the June 1990 Mineriad in Romania. At least 240 strikers and students are arrested or killed in the chaos ensuing from the first post-Ceaușescu elections.
- 2010A capsule of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa, containing particles of the asteroid 25143 Itokawa, returns to Earth.
- 2015The Wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Angel, Ryoma Takeuchi, Ignacio Serricchio, Yaki Kadafi, Milka Loff Fernandes, Paula Trickey, Jerry Cantrell, Robert Villar, Texas Jack Omohundro, Garry Hynes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1968.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,162 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 626
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2000
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1966 (-193)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 15, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1945 – Leo Kottke, American singer and guitarist; August 20, 1993 – MK Nobilette, American singer; May 29, 1987 – Noah Reid, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883