Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 165th day of the year 2000. It was the 24th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 21 years old today. There have been 7,670 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,557 days or 7.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 20, 2032.
If a dog named Saylor - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saylor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Saylor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Percy Rodriguez
- 1943Malcolm McDowell
- 1969Laura Kightlinger
- 1974Selma Björnsdóttir
- 1976Kym Marsh
- 1980Sarah Connor
- 1984Phillip Van Dyke
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 823Charles the Bald, Roman Emperor (d. 877)
- 1887André François-Poncet, French politician and diplomat (d. 1978)
- 1909E. M. S. Namboodiripad, Indian theorist and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Kerala (d. 1998)
- 1934Manuel Clouthier, Mexican businessman and politician (d. 1989)
- 1941Marcel Lachemann, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1950Belinda Bauer, Australian-American actress and psychologist
- 1962Ally Sheedy, American actress and author
- 1970Rivers Cuomo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Avant Garde, and Homie)
- 1981Chris Evans, American actor and producer
- 1986DJ Snake, French rapper, DJ, and producer
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UUEIXDAXZ? Check your answers here: Word finder UUEIXDAXZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Henry Grace à Dieu, at over 1,000 tons the largest warship in the world at this time, built at the new Woolwich Dockyard in England, is dedicated.
- 1625King Charles I of England marries Henrietta Maria of France, Princess of France
- 1910The University of the Philippines College of Engineering is established. This unit of the university is said to be the largest degree granting unit in the Philippines.
- 1944World War II: German combat elements - reinforced by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division - launch a counterattack on American forces near Carentan.
- 1944World War II: Germany launches a V1 Flying Bomb attack on England. Only four of the eleven bombs actually hit their targets.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1970“The Long and Winding Road” becomes The Beatles’ last U.S. number one song.
- 1982Riccardo Paletti, was killed when he crashed on the start grid for the Canadian Grand Prix
- 2000President Kim Dae-jung of South Korea meets Kim Jong-il, leader of North Korea, for the beginning of the first ever inter-Korea summit, in the northern capital of Pyongyang.
- 2013Czech investigative authorities start a raid against organized crime, affecting the top levels of Czech politics.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sid Bernstein, Pierce Gagnon, Anna Shaffer, Mike Gordon, Dexter Scott King, Edwin Booth, Reese Witherspoon, Eileen Atkins, Beanie Sigel, Michael Elphick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 2000.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 2000 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 5, 1987. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Try Again by Aaliyah as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 2000
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 24th Tuesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,670 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,557 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 260
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2032
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1974 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 5, 1987 (-130)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Try Again by Aaliyah (June 17, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1927 – Slim Dusty, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2003); June 30, 1944 – Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor; February 5, 1988 – Karin Ontiveros, Mexican model and sportscaster.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,070