Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1928 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1928. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,304 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,101 days or 30.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 1960.
If a dog named Deja - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deja will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Deja will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Sam Wanamaker
- 1931Marla Gibbs
- 1941Mike Yarwood
- 1942Andy Irvine
- 1944Joe Grifasi
- 1949Jim Lea
- 1954Will Patton
- 1969Kyle Hebert
- 1969MC Ren
- 1986Manami Higa
View the complete list of June 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1627Johann Abraham Ihle, German astronomer (d. 1699)
- 1870Sophia of Prussia (d. 1932)
- 1884Georg Zacharias, German swimmer (d. 1953)
- 1884John McCormack, Irish tenor and actor (d. 1945)
- 1894Marie-Adélaïde, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (d. 1924)
- 1917Gilbert Prouteau, French poet and director (d. 2012)
- 1922Kevin Roche, Irish-American architect, designed Bank of America Plaza and the Central Park Zoo
- 1931Marla Gibbs, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1942Andy Irvine, English-Irish singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (Planxty, Sweeney’s Men, and Patrick Street)
- 1947Hiroshi Miyauchi, Japanese actor
View the complete list of June 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1404Welsh rebel leader Owain Glyndŵr, having declared himself Prince of Wales, allies himself with the French against King Henry IV of England.
- 1618Joris Veseler prints the first Dutch newspaper Courante uyt Italien, Duytslandt, &c. in Amsterdam (approximate date).
- 1863Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- 1907Norway grants women the right to vote.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown depart from St. John’s, Newfoundland on the first nonstop transatlantic flight.
- 1926Brazil leaves the League of Nations
- 1937U.S. House of Representatives passes the Marihuana Tax Act.
- 1940World War II: Paris falls under German occupation, and Allied forces retreat.
- 1944World War II: After several failed attempts, the British Army abandons Operation Perch, its plan to capture the German-occupied town of Caen.
- 1962The European Space Research Organisation is established in Paris – later becoming the European Space Agency.
View the complete list of June 14 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Adams, The D.O.C., Samia Ghadie, Dan-e-o, Squarepusher, Kieran Kane, Jenny McCarthy, Chiwoniso Maraire, Anna Ishibashi, Woody Allen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 14, 1928.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th June 1928 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 14, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 1928
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,304 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,101 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,128
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 1960
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1926 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.VI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1921 – Bruce Beeby, Australian-English actor (d. 2013); August 10, 1956 – Peter Robbins, American actor; October 5, 1967 – Guy Pearce, English-Australian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833