Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 166th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Werner Heyking
- 1922K. Asif
- 1931Kenneth Cope
- 1940Ben Davidson
- 1943Harold Wheeler
- 1969MC Ren
- 1974Jang Jin-young
- 1981Lonneke Engel
- 1983J. R. Martinez
- 1988Kevin McHale
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1879Arthur Duffey, American sprinter and coach (d. 1955)
- 1921Martha Greenhouse, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1933Vladislav Rastorotsky, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1955Paul O'Grady, English television host, producer, and actor
- 1967Kumar Mangalam Birla, Indian businessman
- 1978Diablo Cody, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Osvaldo Benavides, Mexican actor
- 1981Lonneke Engel, Dutch model
- 1983Louis Garrel, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Matt Read, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216First Barons’ War: Prince Louis of France captures the city of Winchester and soon conquers over half of the Kingdom of England.
- 1287Kublai Khan defeats the force of Nayan and other traditionalist Borjigin princes in East Mongolia and Manchuria.
- 1404Welsh rebel leader Owain Glyndŵr, having declared himself Prince of Wales, allies himself with the French against King Henry IV of England.
- 1667The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1789Whiskey distilled from maize is first produced by American clergyman the Rev Elijah Craig. It is named Bourbon because Rev Craig lived in Bourbon County, Kentucky.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a United States territory.
- 1907Norway grants women the right to vote.
- 1940A group of 728 Polish political prisoners from Tarnów become the first residents of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1940The Soviet Union presents an ultimatum to Lithuania resulting in Lithuanian loss of independence.
- 1952The keel is laid for the nuclear submarine USS Nautilus.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin Goldwasser, David Leonard, Carl Douglas, Danielle O'Hara, Fiona Shaw, Peter Doyle, Gianne Albertoni, Keith Andes, Philip Glenister, Shirish Kunder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 14, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Try Again by Aaliyah as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1937 – Freddy Fender, American singer and guitarist (Texas Tornados and Los Super Seven) (d. 2006); February 16, 1921 – Vera-Ellen, American actress and dancer (d. 1981); July 13, 1969 – Barney Greenway, English singer-songwriter (Napalm Death, Extreme Noise Terror, and Benediction).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077