Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 166th day of the year 2001. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,224 days or 6.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 21, 2033.
If a dog named Orixa - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orixa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orixa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Langdon
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1943Lee Shallat-Chemel
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1954Jim Belushi
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1968Oh Dal-su
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1792Thomas Mitchell, Scottish-Australian colonel and explorer (d. 1855)
- 1872Thomas William Burgess, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1950)
- 1907James Robertson Justice, English actor and educator (d. 1975)
- 1917John Fenn, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1956Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist
- 1971Bif Naked, Indian-Canadian singer-songwriter, actress, and poet
- 1975Rachel Wacholder, American model and volleyball player
- 1980Cara Zavaleta, American model and actress
- 1985Nadine Coyle, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (Girls Aloud and Six)
- 1992Dafne Schippers, Dutch heptathlete and sprinter
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adeline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
- 1648Margaret Jones is hanged in Boston for witchcraft in the first such execution for the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1864Arlington National Cemetery is established when 200 acre around Arlington Mansion (formerly owned by Confederate General Robert E. Lee) are officially set aside as a military cemetery by U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1905Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
- 1909Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord’s and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1954UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) is formed in Basel, Switzerland.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Wood, Amber Benson, Yael Naim, Robert Walker, Jr., KT Tunstall, Jameela Jamil, Lita Ford, Tantoo Cardinal, Jon Carin, Carla Abellana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 15, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th June 2001 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 15th June 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 15, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 2001
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,224 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 226
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 2033
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1974 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-173)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink (June 16, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1927 – Inga Landgré, Swedish actress; January 1, 1967 – Tim Dog, American rapper (Ultramagnetic MCs) (d. 2013); September 30, 1934 – Udo Jürgens, Austrian-Swiss singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025