Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 168th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Deisel - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deisel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Deisel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Annie Cordy
- 1929Pauline Yates
- 1930Vilmos Zsigmond
- 1942Eddie Levert
- 1947Günther Kaufmann
- 1962Arnold Vosloo
- 1969Tommy Tiernan
- 1976Cian Ciaran
- 1980Justin Tranter
- 1998Lauren Taylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1858Gustaf V of Sweden (d. 1950)
- 1862Olaf Frydenlund, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1947)
- 1920Raymond Lemieux, Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1929Ramon Bieri, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1932Norman Jones, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1950Mithun Chakraborty, Indian actor and politician
- 1953Ian Mosley, English drummer (Marillion)
- 1957Leeona Dorrian, Lady Dorrian, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1987Diana DeGarmo, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363Emperor Julian marches back up the Tigris and burns his fleet of supply ships. During the withdrawal Roman forces suffered several attacks from the Persians.
- 1746War of Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- 1897A treaty annexing the Republic of Hawaii to the United States is signed; the Republic would not be dissolved until a year later.
- 1904Eugen Schauman assassinates Nikolay Bobrikov, Governor-General of Finland.
- 1904Irish author James Joyce begins a relationship with Nora Barnacle and subsequently uses the date to set the actions for his novel Ulysses; this date is now traditionally called “Bloomsday”.
- 1911IBM founded as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company in Endicott, New York.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1967The Monterey Pop Festival begins
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
- 2012The United States Air Force’s robotic Boeing X-37B spaceplane returns to Earth after a classified 469-day orbital mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chief Tahachee, Jimmy McLarnin, Michael Graziadei, Kumiko Aso, Philip Carey, Ian Anderson, Eşref Kolçak, Behati Prinsloo, Rodolfo Acosta, Walter Pidgeon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 16, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1967 – Ron Livingston, American actor; January 14, 1924 – Carole Cook, American actress and singer; March 15, 1961 – Terry Cummings, American basketball player and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166