Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 168th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Ann Carter
- 1946Iain Matthews
- 1950Mithun Chakraborty
- 1962Anthony Wong
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1972John Cho
- 1978Lyndsey Marshal
- 1980Justin Tranter
- 1983Olivia Hack
- 1988Keshia Chanté
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1591Joseph Solomon Delmedigo, Greek-Italian physician, mathematician, and theorist (d. 1655)
- 1888Peter Stoner, American mathematician and astronomer (d. 1980)
- 1917Katharine Graham, American publisher (d. 2001)
- 1920Raymond Lemieux, Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1934Kumari Kamala, Indian actress and dancer
- 1945Claire Alexander, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1962Femi Kuti, English-Nigerian singer-songwriter and saxophonist
- 1975Jannike Kruse, Norwegian actress and singer
- 1986Fernando Muslera, Uruguayan footballer
- 1988Keshia Chanté, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1871The University Tests Act allows students to enter the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and Durham without religious tests (except for those intending to study theology).
- 1897A treaty annexing the Republic of Hawaii to the United States is signed; the Republic would not be dissolved until a year later.
- 1904Eugen Schauman assassinates Nikolay Bobrikov, Governor-General of Finland.
- 1904Irish author James Joyce begins a relationship with Nora Barnacle and subsequently uses the date to set the actions for his novel Ulysses; this date is now traditionally called “Bloomsday”.
- 1944At age 14, George Junius Stinney, Jr. becomes the youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.
- 1961Rudolf Nureyev defects from the Soviet Union.
- 1972The largest single-site hydroelectric power project in Canada is inaugurated at Churchill Falls Generating Station.
- 1976Soweto uprising: A non-violent march by 15,000 students in Soweto, South Africa turns into days of rioting when police open fire on the crowd.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
- 1989Revolutions of 1989: Imre Nagy, the former Hungarian Prime Minister, is reburied in Budapest following the collapse of Communism in Hungary.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gil Bellows, Paula Brancati, John Wayne, Corry Brokken, Billy Zane, Fadl Shaker, Tamer Hosny, Cameron Diaz, Fenriz, Keith Nobbs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 16, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1979 – Jade Kwan, Hong Kong singer-songwriter; March 15, 1916 – Harry James, American trumpet player, bandleader, and actor (d. 1983); May 13, 1927 – Herbert Ross, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967