Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 168th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Eileen Atkins
- 1935James Bolam
- 1947Tom Malone
- 1951Charlie Dominici
- 1955Laurie Metcalf
- 1962Femi Kuti
- 1981Ben Kweller
- 1982Jodi Santamaria
- 1991Ryan Bang
- 1998Lauren Taylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1821Old Tom Morris, Scottish golfer and architect (d. 1908)
- 1882Mohammad Mosaddegh, Iranian educator and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Iran (d. 1967)
- 1920Raymond Lemieux, Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1929Ramon Bieri, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1946Neil MacGregor, Scottish historian and curator
- 1947Buddy Roberts, American wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1950Michel Clair, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1969Shami Chakrabarti, English lawyer and academic
- 1970Phil Mickelson, American golfer
- 1986Fernando Muslera, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487Battle of Stoke Field, the final engagement of the Wars of the Roses.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: New England colonial troops under the command of William Pepperrell capture the French Fortress of Louisbourg in Louisbourg, Nova Scotia (Old Style).
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1846The Papal conclave of 1846 elects Pope Pius IX, beginning the longest reign in the history of the papacy.
- 1891John Abbott becomes Canada’s third Prime Minister.
- 1924The Whampoa Military Academy is founded.
- 1925The most famous Young Pioneer camp of the Soviet Union, Artek, is established.
- 1930Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- 1997The Daïat Labguer (M’sila) Massacre in Algeria; 50 people die.
- 2010Bhutan becomes the first country to institute a total ban on tobacco.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Princess Snell, Chris Parnell, Soraya, Keri Lynn Pratt, MC Lyte, Jamie Foxx, AnnaLynne McCord, Lewis Smith, Ashmit Patel, E. G. Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 16, 1916.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1960 – Minoru Niihara, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Loudness and Earthshaker); April 22, 1906 – Eddie Albert, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005); October 5, 1919 – Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 832