Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1928. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,873 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,624 days or 31.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 23, 1960.
If a dog named Asuna - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Asuna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Asuna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Phyllis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Pauline Yates
- 1943Joan Van Ark
- 1946Iain Matthews
- 1951Charlie Dominici
- 1959John Franklin
- 1962Anthony Wong
- 1971Tupac Shakur
- 1972John Cho
- 1983Naz Elmas
- 1987Diana DeGarmo
View the complete list of June 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1612Murad IV, Ottoman sultan (d. 1640)
- 1917Phaedon Gizikis, Greek general and politician, President of Greece (d. 1999)
- 1923Ron Flockhart, Scottish race car driver (d. 1962)
- 1932Norman Jones, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1942Eddie Levert, American singer-songwriter and producer (The O'Jays)
- 1949Paulo Cézar Caju, Brazilian footballer
- 1959The Ultimate Warrior, American wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1962Arnold Vosloo, South African-American actor
- 1965Andrea M. Ghez, American astronomer and academic
- 1983Naz Elmas, Turkish actress
View the complete list of June 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Yazdegerd III ascends to the throne as king (shah) of the Persian Empire. He becomes the last ruler of the Sasanian dynasty (modern Iran).
- 1586Mary, Queen of Scots, recognizes Philip II of Spain as her heir and successor.
- 1846The Papal conclave of 1846 elects Pope Pius IX, beginning the longest reign in the history of the papacy.
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1903Roald Amundsen commences the first east-west navigation of the Northwest Passage, leaving Oslo, Norway.
- 1915Foundation of the British Women’s Institute.
- 1948Members of the Malayan Communist Party kill three British plantation managers in Sungai Siput; in response, British Malaya declares a state of emergency.
- 1955In a futile effort to topple Argentine President Juan Perón, rogue aircraft pilots of the Argentine Navy drop several bombs upon an unarmed crowd demonstrating in favor of Perón in Buenos Aires, killing 364 and injuring at least 800. At the same time on the ground, some forces soldiers attempt to stage a coup but are suppressed by loyal forces.
- 1961Rudolf Nureyev defects from the Soviet Union.
- 2010Bhutan becomes the first country to institute a total ban on tobacco.
View the complete list of June 16 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joy Gruttmann, Keiko Agena, LE, Jacqueline Boyer, Franzen Fajardo, Olga Kurylenko, Aaron Tippin, Alex Kingston, Seth Meyers, Little Tony.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 16, 1928.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th June 1928 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1901. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 16, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 168th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,873 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,624 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,181
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 23, 1960
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1926 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1901 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1914 – Beatrice Straight, American actress (d. 2001); November 19, 1989 – Tyga, American rapper; April 27, 1927 – Tato Bores, Argentinian actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818