Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 167th day of the year 1929. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,434 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,478 days or 31.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 22, 1961.
If a dog named Fibonacci - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fibonacci will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fibonacci will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harold’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Pauline Yates
- 1936Ann Carter
- 1939Billy "Crash" Craddock
- 1941Lamont Dozier
- 1946Iain Matthews
- 1950Mithun Chakraborty
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1972John Cho
- 1980Sibel Kekilli
- 1982Uku Suviste
View the complete list of June 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1840Ernst Otto Schlick, German engineer and author (d. 1913)
- 1928Speedy Long, American lawyer and politician (d. 2006)
- 1929Pauline Yates, English actress (d. 2015)
- 1929Ramon Bieri, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1930Allan D'Arcangelo, American painter (d. 1998)
- 1958Darrell Griffith, American basketball player
- 1960Peter Sterling, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1966Jan Železný, Czech javelin thrower and coach
- 1981Ola Kvernberg, Norwegian violinist (Grand General)
- 1989Airi Toriyama, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of June 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407Ming–Hồ War: Retired King Hồ Quý Ly and his son King Hồ Hán Thương of Hồ dynasty are captured by the Ming armies.
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1903Roald Amundsen commences the first east-west navigation of the Northwest Passage, leaving Oslo, Norway.
- 1911IBM founded as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company in Endicott, New York.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1924The Whampoa Military Academy is founded.
- 1930Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- 1933The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
- 1940World War II: Marshal Henri Philippe Pétain becomes Chief of State of Vichy France (Chef de l'État Français).
View the complete list of June 16 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayte Garcia, Michel Rivard, Brodus Clay, Jim Reeves, Nina Hagen, David O'Doherty, Michael Relph, Owain Yeoman, Lidi Lisboa, Génesis Rodríguez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 16, 1929.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th June 1929 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1928. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 16, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 167th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,434 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,478 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,166
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 22, 1961
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1956 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1928 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1922 – Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); January 8, 1938 – Yevgeny Nesterenko, Russian opera singer and educator; January 17, 1927 – Norman Kaye, Australian actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831