Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 169th day of the year 1948. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,180 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,727 days or 23.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 24, 1980.
If a dog named Chalkee - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chalkee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chalkee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1932Peter Lupus
- 1945Frank Ashmore
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1983Jamal Mixon
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1863Charles Michael, Duke of Mecklenburg (d. 1934)
- 1914John Hersey, American journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1944Randy Johnson, American football player (d. 2009)
- 1951John Garrett, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1957Uģis Prauliņš, Latvian composer
- 1962Michael Monroe, Finnish singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hanoi Rocks and Demolition 23)
- 1968Steve Georgallis, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1979Tyson Apostol, American television personality
- 1984Michael Mathieu, Bahamian sprinter
- 1991Kayane, French gamer and journalist
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Greg’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1898The United States Navy Hospital Corps is established.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Finlay Currie, Ashton Moio, Mark Frost, Matt Barela, Pepsi Demacque, Yuria Haga, Adriano Cintra, Richard Appel, Karin Ekelund, Barry Took.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1948.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1948 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +215. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1966. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 169th day of 1948
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,180 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,727 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 887
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 24, 1980
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+215)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1966 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1985 – Hikari Mitsushima, Japanese actress and singer; July 30, 1927 – Richard Johnson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 2, 1966 – Kathryn Erbe, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881