Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,651 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1947Paul Young
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1966Jason Patric
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1987Kendrick Lamar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1867John Robert Gregg, Irish-American educator, publisher, and humanitarian (d. 1948)
- 1898M. C. Escher, Dutch illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1917Dufferin Roblin, Canadian politician, 14th Premier of Manitoba (d. 2010)
- 1932John Murtha, American colonel and politician (d. 2010)
- 1933Christian Ferras, French violinist (d. 1982)
- 1933Harry Browne, American soldier and politician (d. 2006)
- 1958Jon Leibowitz, American lawyer and politician
- 1970Jason Hanson, American football player
- 1979Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor
- 1982Arthur Darvill, English actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1839In the Kingdom of Hawaii, Kamehameha III issues the edict of toleration which gives Roman Catholics the freedom to worship in the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaii Catholic Church and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace are established as a result.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Jones, Asami Kimura, Marshall Thompson, Marcia Barrett, Mick Cain, Edd Gould, Neil Finn, Preston, Tomomichi Nishimura, Kalil Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1919 – Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012); June 30, 1992 – Alfred Labatos, Filipino actor and singer; December 10, 1983 – Xavier Samuel, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952