Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,587 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1919Beryl Reid
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann
- 1988Toru Baba
- 1990Laura Wright
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1239Edward I of England (d. 1307)
- 1871James Weldon Johnson, American author, journalist, and activist (d. 1938)
- 1876William Carr, American rower (d. 1942)
- 1898Carl Hermann, German physicist and academic (d. 1961)
- 1898Harry Patch, English soldier and firefighter (d. 2009)
- 1920Jacob H. Gilbert, American lawyer and politician (d. 1981)
- 1945Frank Ashmore, American actor
- 1947Linda Chavez, American journalist and author
- 1964Rinaldo Capello, Italian race car driver
- 1995Aoi Morikawa, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- 1885The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1987With the death of the last individual of the species, the dusky seaside sparrow becomes extinct.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angelique Boyer, Annie Potts, Elena Risteska, Bennett Miller, Robin Thicke, Dean Wareham, Tim Harding, Paul Reiser, Subin, Billy Kidman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1987 – Mia Rose, English singer-songwriter; January 11, 1949 – Frederick "Dennis" Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015); August 5, 1975 – Antony Cotton, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003