Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sumner - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sumner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sumner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1910Red Foley
- 1947Christopher Allport
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1966Jason Patric
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1973Krayzie Bone
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1914John Hersey, American journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1937Ted Nelson, American sociologist and philosopher
- 1947Gregg Rolie, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Santana, Journey, and The Storm)
- 1951Paul McGuinness, German-Irish talent manager
- 1968Steve Georgallis, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1976Scott Adkins, English actor and martial artist
- 1977Mark Tauscher, American football player and sportscaster
- 1982Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa, Brazilian footballer
- 1985Marcos Baghdatis, Cypriot tennis player
- 1988Shaun MacDonald, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon: The Nez Perce defeat the U.S. Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melissa Marty, Ole Bornedal, Max Morrow, Ronald Bell, Stefanie Sun, Barbara Lewis, Irene Worth, Colton Haynes, Scarlett Johansson, Annie Wersching.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1973 – Donna Lewis, Welsh singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; June 10, 1981 – Jonathan Bennett, American actor and producer; October 12, 1928 – Rangel Valchanov, Bulgarian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162