Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1979. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,966 days or 13.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 23, 2011.
If a dog named Harlan - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harlan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Harlan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1932Peter Lupus
- 1947Paul Young
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1920Setsuko Hara, Japanese actress
- 1929Tigran Petrosian, Armenian chess player (d. 1984)
- 1944Chris Spedding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nucleus and Sharks)
- 1944Randy Johnson, American football player (d. 2009)
- 1946Peter Rosei, Austrian author, poet, and playwright
- 1951Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter
- 1953Vernon Coaker, English educator and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1980Elisa Rigaudo, Italian race walker
- 1983Vlasis Kazakis, Greek footballer
- 2004Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1839In the Kingdom of Hawaii, Kamehameha III issues the edict of toleration which gives Roman Catholics the freedom to worship in the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaii Catholic Church and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace are established as a result.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mel McDaniel, Ben Savage, Shandi Finnessey, Panda Bear, Saeko Chiba, Rachel Shelley, Benjamin Hendrickson, Rina Akiyama, Kelly Reilly, Sarah Chalke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1979.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1994. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 17th June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 168th day of 1979
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,899 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,966 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 504
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 23, 2011
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 2002 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1994 (-112)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer (June 23, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1979 – Kim Dong-wan, South Korean singer and actor (Shinhwa); November 27, 1969 – Myles Kennedy, American singer-songwriter (Alter Bridge, The Mayfield Four, Citizen Swing, and Cosmic Dust); December 21, 1935 – Phil Donahue, American talk show host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145