Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1981. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,207 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,069 days or 13.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 23, 2013.
If a dog named Kendall - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kendall will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kendall will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ralph Bellamy
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1983Lee Ryan
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1682Charles XII of Sweden (d. 1718)
- 1704John Kay, English engineer, invented the Flying shuttle (d. 1780)
- 1821E. G. Squier, American archaeologist and journalist (d. 1888)
- 1867Henry Lawson, Australian poet and author (d. 1922)
- 1907Maurice Cloche, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1915Karl Targownik, Hungarian-American psychiatrist (d. 1996)
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann, German soprano and actress
- 1973Louis Leterrier, French director and producer
- 1982Stefan Hodgetts, English racing driver
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JYAXUOYRIYA? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters JYAXUOYRIYA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1876American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: One thousand five hundred Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook’s forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blu Cantrell, Lou Monte, Paul Petersen, René Pape, Kean Cipriano, Frank Skinner, Courtney Gains, Sean Hughes, Chloë Agnew, Eric Cantona.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1981.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1981 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1988. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 17th June 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 168th day of 1981
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,207 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,069 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 515
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 23, 2013
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1954 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1988 (-178)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 (June 20, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1960 – Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer; July 11, 1959 – Suzanne Vega, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; July 3, 1985 – Dean Cook, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,208