Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 168th day of the year 1999. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,630 days or 7.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 23, 2031.
If a dog named Isidora - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isidora will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Isidora will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1904Ralph Bellamy
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1942Roger Steffens
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1976Scott Adkins
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1691Giovanni Paolo Panini, Italian painter and architect (d. 1765)
- 1832William Crookes, English chemist and physicist (d. 1919)
- 1915David “Stringbean” Akeman, American singer and banjo player (d. 1973)
- 1957Jack Wouterse, Dutch actor
- 1958Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard)
- 1964Erin Murphy, American actress
- 1976Scott Adkins, English actor and martial artist
- 1980Jeph Jacques, American author and illustrator
- 1984Chris Weidman, American mixed martial artist
- 1990Laura Wright, English singer (All Angels)
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QMXMESUIUV? Check your answers here: Unscramble words QMXMESUIUV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1987With the death of the last individual of the species, the dusky seaside sparrow becomes extinct.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elaine Cassidy, Danny Saucedo, Debralee Scott, Lea Salonga, Josh Bowman, Ken Wahl, Maia Morgenstern, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Amandla Stenberg, Christina Masterson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1999 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 17th June 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 168th day of 1999
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,630 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 267
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 23, 2031
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez (June 19, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1992 – Freddie Highmore, English actor; May 19, 1982 – Mihiro, Japanese actress, singer, and television personality; April 4, 1994 – Risako Sugaya, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, Guardians 4, and v-u-den).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930