Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,270 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,090 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 23, 2033.
If a dog named Jambo - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jambo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jambo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera
- 1970Will Forte
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara
- 1990Laura Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1904Patrice Tardif, Canadian farmer and politician (d. 1989)
- 1904Ralph Bellamy, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1909Elmer L. Andersen, American businessman and politician, 30th Governor of Minnesota (d. 2004)
- 1910Red Foley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1968)
- 1944Chris Spedding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nucleus and Sharks)
- 1948Aurelio López, Mexican baseball player and politician (d. 1992)
- 1964Rinaldo Capello, Italian race car driver
- 1971Mildred Fox, Irish politician
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara, Japanese rapper (Rip Slyme)
- 1979Nick Rimando, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tómas Lemarquis, Richard Berry, Zendaya, Dean Paul Martin, William Duell, Gary Merrill, Budd Boetticher, Herman Santiago, Carl Gardner, Geoffrey Deuel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 17, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1963 – David Thewlis, English-French actor, director, and screenwriter; September 19, 1927 – Rosemary Harris, English actress; February 21, 1946 – Anthony Daniels, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,367