Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1995 was a Sunday and it was the 169th day of the year 1995. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,921 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,974 days or 8.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 24, 2027.
If a dog named Bolinha - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bolinha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bolinha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Gideon Wahlberg
- 1910Dick Foran
- 1912Glenn Morris
- 1925Robert Arthur
- 1948Éva Marton
- 1961Alison Moyet
- 1961Oz Fox
- 1972Wikus du Toit
- 1980Colin Munroe
- 1989Renee Olstead
View the complete list of June 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1850Richard Heuberger, Austrian composer and critic (d. 1914)
- 1884Édouard Daladier, French captain and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1970)
- 1895Manuela Fernández-Fojaco, Spanish super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1917Jack Karnehm, English snooker player and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1918Franco Modigliani, Italian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- 1918Jerome Karle, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1923Jean Delumeau, French historian and academic
- 1926Philip B. Crosby, American businessman and author (d. 2001)
- 1985Gia Johnson, English model and actress
- 1987Ezgi Asaroğlu, Turkish actress and singer
View the complete list of June 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gabriela’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1178Five Canterbury monks see what is possibly the Giordano Bruno crater being formed. It is believed that the current oscillations of the Moon’s distance from the Earth (on the order of meters) are a result of this collision.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1858Charles Darwin receives a paper from Alfred Russel Wallace that includes nearly identical conclusions about evolution as Darwin’s own, prompting Darwin to publish his theory.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1930Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Franklin Institute are held.
- 1946Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, a Socialist, calls for a Direct Action Day against the Portuguese in Goa. A road is named after this date in Panjim.
- 1965Vietnam War: The United States uses B-52 bombers to attack National Liberation Front guerrilla fighters in South Vietnam.
- 1972Staines air disaster: One hundred eighteen are killed when a BEA H.S. Trident crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
- 1994The Troubles: Members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) attack a crowded pub with assault rifles in Loughinisland, Northern Ireland. Six Catholic civilians are killed and five wounded. It was crowded with people watching the 1994 FIFA World Cup.
- 2007The Charleston Sofa Super Store fire happened in Charleston, South Carolina killing nine firefighters.
View the complete list of June 18 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Ian Griffith, Stephen Schnetzer, Oksana Akinshina, Jovit Baldivino, Colin Wells, Claire Sweeney, Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich, James Franco, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Robert Wyatt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 18, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 27, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -223. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 18th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 18, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 169th day of 1995
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,921 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,974 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 302
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 24, 2027
- Age in dog years: 116 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 27, 1996 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-223)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (June 24, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VI.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1977 – Royce da 5'9", American rapper and producer (Bad Meets Evil and Slaughterhouse); July 17, 1925 – Jimmy Scott, American singer and actor (d. 2014); August 24, 1934 – Kenny Baker, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150