Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 170th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,217 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bud Collyer
- 1910Dick Foran
- 1912Glenn Morris
- 1914E. G. Marshall
- 1925Robert Arthur
- 1947Bernard Giraudeau
- 1950Rod de'Ath
- 1976Alana de la Garza
- 1979Ivana Wong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1269Eleanor of England, Countess of Bar (d. 1298)
- 1924George Mikan, American basketball player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1936Barack Obama, Sr., Kenyan economist (d. 1982)
- 1946Fabio Capello, Italian footballer and manager
- 1946Luan Peters, English actress and singer
- 1961Angela Johnson, American author and poet
- 1973Matt Parsons, Australian rugby player
- 1976Alana de la Garza, American actress
- 1980Antero Niittymäki, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1988Elini Dimoutsos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1429French forces under the leadership of Joan of Arc defeat the main English army under Sir John Fastolf at the Battle of Patay. This turns the tide of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1799Action of 18 June 1799: A frigate squadron under Rear-admiral Perrée is captured by the British fleet under Lord Keith
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1940“Finest Hour” speech by Winston Churchill.
- 1953A United States Air Force C-124 crashes and burns near Tachikawa, Japan, killing 129.
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
- 1983Mona Mahmudnizhad together with nine other Bahá'í women, is sentenced to death and hanged in Shiraz, Iran because of her Bahá'í Faith.
- 1983Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space.
- 1994The Troubles: Members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) attack a crowded pub with assault rifles in Loughinisland, Northern Ireland. Six Catholic civilians are killed and five wounded. It was crowded with people watching the 1994 FIFA World Cup.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masahiro Usui, Louis-José Houde, Screaming Lord Sutch, Yasmeen Ghauri, William Macready, Cameron Argetsinger, April Grace, Jeff Rudom, Shiori Sato, Danny Hutton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 18, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1972 – Yuval Semo, Israeli actor; August 11, 1968 – Anna Gunn, American actress; November 22, 1963 – Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075