Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,637 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Cali-Ente - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cali-Ente will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cali-Ente will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Paul Eddington
- 1948Éva Marton
- 1950Rod de'Ath
- 1952Carol Kane
- 1960Barbara Broccoli
- 1971Kerry Butler
- 1979Ivana Wong
- 1981Ella Chen
- 1986Richard Madden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1757Ignaz Pleyel, Austrian-French pianist and composer (d. 1831)
- 1886Alexander Wetmore, American ornithologist and paleontologist (d. 1978)
- 1908Nedra Volz, American actress (d. 2003)
- 1919Jüri Järvet, Estonian actor and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1943Raffaella Carrà, Italian singer, dancer, and actress
- 1965Kim Dickens, American actress
- 1980Antonio Gates, American football player
- 1982Marco Borriello, Italian footballer
- 1990Luke Adam, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1996Alen Halilović, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1429French forces under the leadership of Joan of Arc defeat the main English army under Sir John Fastolf at the Battle of Patay. This turns the tide of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1858Charles Darwin receives a paper from Alfred Russel Wallace that includes nearly identical conclusions about evolution as Darwin’s own, prompting Darwin to publish his theory.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1923Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- 1946Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, a Socialist, calls for a Direct Action Day against the Portuguese in Goa. A road is named after this date in Panjim.
- 1981The Treaty of Basseterre is signed, creating the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonny Chiba, Brian Klemm, Juno Temple, Lennart Hjulström, Steve Guttenberg, Alexander Korda, Lindsay Hartley, Cecil Womack, Steve Millar, Anthony Franciosa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1980 – Sam Sallon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 24, 1964 – Takashi Nagasako, Japanese voice actor; December 8, 1965 – Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307