Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,785 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gwenivere - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gwenivere will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gwenivere will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Paul Eddington
- 1942Carl Radle
- 1942Nick Tate
- 1948Éva Marton
- 1952Carol Kane
- 1957Andrea Evans
- 1960Barbara Broccoli
- 1979Yumiko Kobayashi
- 1985Alex Hirsch
- 1987O.T. Genasis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1318Eleanor of Woodstock (d. 1355)
- 1877James Montgomery Flagg, American painter and illustrator (d. 1960)
- 1887Tancrède Labbé, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1956)
- 1903Raymond Radiguet, French author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1910Avon Long, American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1926Tom Wicker, American journalist and author (d. 2011)
- 1934Mitsuteru Yokoyama, Japanese author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1953Raimo Aas, Estonian radio host
- 1968Frank Müller, German decathlete
- 1980David Giuntoli, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1178Five Canterbury monks see what is possibly the Giordano Bruno crater being formed. It is believed that the current oscillations of the Moon’s distance from the Earth (on the order of meters) are a result of this collision.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1767Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1928Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she is a passenger; Wilmer Stultz is the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic).
- 1945William Joyce (“Lord Haw-Haw”) is charged with treason for his pro-German propaganda broadcasting during World War II.
- 1954Pierre Mendès France becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1972Staines air disaster: One hundred eighteen are killed when a BEA H.S. Trident crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
- 2009The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), a NASA robotic spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dee Dee Davis, Kayahan, Murray Head, Mark Hunter, Rita Simons, Queen Ida, Elspet Gray, Bela Padilla, Dušan Kojić, Anne Kirkbride.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1945 – Jeannie Lewis, Australian actress and singer; August 1, 1975 – Teresa Mak, Hong Kong actress; September 22, 1940 – Anna Karina, Danish-French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246