Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,729 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ascot - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ascot will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ascot will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Dick Foran
- 1917Richard Boone
- 1943Raffaella Carrà
- 1944Sandy Posey
- 1946Luan Peters
- 1956Brian Benben
- 1965Kim Dickens
- 1972Michal Yannai
- 1973Ray LaMontagne
- 1980Colin Munroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1887Tancrède Labbé, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1956)
- 1908Stanley Knowles, American-Canadian academic and politician (d. 1997)
- 1939Lou Brock, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1942Nick Tate, Australian actor and director
- 1944Sandy Posey, American singer
- 1959Johnny Lee Clary, American wrestler and Ku Klux Klan leader (d. 2014)
- 1961Andrés Galarraga, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1969Haki Doku, Albanian cyclist
- 1976Blake Shelton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Gia Johnson, English model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1178Five Canterbury monks see what is possibly the Giordano Bruno crater being formed. It is believed that the current oscillations of the Moon’s distance from the Earth (on the order of meters) are a result of this collision.
- 1799Action of 18 June 1799: A frigate squadron under Rear-admiral Perrée is captured by the British fleet under Lord Keith
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1900Empress Dowager Longyu of China orders all foreigners killed, including foreign diplomats and their families.
- 1953The Egyptian Revolution of 1952 ends with the overthrow of the Muhammad Ali dynasty and the declaration of the Republic of Egypt.
- 1965Vietnam War: The United States uses B-52 bombers to attack National Liberation Front guerrilla fighters in South Vietnam.
- 1971President Richard Nixon declares that illegal drugs are “public enemy number one”, which becomes popularized as the “War on Drugs”.
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
- 1983Mona Mahmudnizhad together with nine other Bahá'í women, is sentenced to death and hanged in Shiraz, Iran because of her Bahá'í Faith.
- 1984A major clash between about 5,000 police and a similar number of miners takes place at Orgreave, South Yorkshire, during the 1984–85 UK miners’ strike.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivor Novello, Nana Visitor, Werner Klemperer, Big Tom, Amber Lancaster, María Chacón, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Dev Patel, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Leslie Ash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1941 – Adrian Lyne, English director, producer, and screenwriter; December 13, 1938 – Heino, German singer; October 4, 1979 – Brandon Barash, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237