Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ellen - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ellen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ellen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charlie Drake
- 1944Richard Monette
- 1962Paula Abdul
- 1969Trine Pallesen
- 1975Geoff Ramsey
- 1975Hugh Dancy
- 1978Mía Maestro
- 1985Kajal Aggarwal
- 1986Erin Mackey
- 1986Nazareno Casero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1816William H. Webb, American shipbuilder and philanthropist, founded the Webb Institute (d. 1899)
- 1903Mary Callery, American-French sculptor and academic (d. 1977)
- 1928Tommy DeVito, American singer and guitarist (The Four Seasons and Four Lovers)
- 1932Pier Angeli, Italian-American actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1951Francesco Moser, Italian cyclist
- 1953Simon Wright, English drummer (AC/DC, Dio, and UFO)
- 1964Laura Ingraham, American radio host and author
- 1970Lauren Ward, American singer and actress
- 1973Yuko Nakazawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume and Dream Morning Musume)
- 1981Moss Burmester, New Zealand swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1816Battle of Seven Oaks between North West Company and Hudson’s Bay Company, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1865Over two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, slaves in Galveston, Texas, United States, are finally informed of their freedom. The anniversary is still officially celebrated in Texas and 41 other contiguous states as Juneteenth.
- 1934The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- 1936The solar eclipse of June 19, 1936.
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1982In one of the first militant attacks by Hezbollah, David S. Dodge, president of the American University of Beirut, is kidnapped.
- 1990The Communist Party of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic is founded in Moscow.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2010The Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling was held at Storkyrkan in Stockholm.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Mitchell, Ty Tabor, Keisha Buchanan, Anne Evans, Makiko Esumi, Mark Knopfler, Eyal Golan, Nana Owada, Mark Moore, Maaya Sakamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1966 – Jeremy Sims, Australian actor and director; June 23, 1970 – Christian Meier, Peruvian actor and singer; July 21, 1974 – Bharath, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199