Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865May Whitty
- 1929Thelma Barlow
- 1930Diana Sowle
- 1942Merata Mita
- 1964Alysia Rogers
- 1970Brian Welch
- 1973Mónica Ayos
- 1977Rebecca Loos
- 1987Miho Fukuhara
- 1998Atticus Shaffer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1701François Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1775)
- 1793Joseph Earl Sheffield, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1882)
- 1876Nigel Gresley, Scottish-English engineer (d. 1941)
- 1918Dave Lambert, American singer-songwriter (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross) (d. 1966)
- 1925Charlie Drake, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1930Diana Sowle, American actress
- 1960Luke Morley, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Union, Terraplane, and Thunder)
- 1970Lauren Ward, American singer and actress
- 1977Peter Warrick, American football player
- 1979Graeme Ballard, English sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1306The Earl of Pembroke’s army defeats Bruce’s Scottish army at the Battle of Methven.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1910The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- 2010The Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling was held at Storkyrkan in Stockholm.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thierry Lhermitte, Stewart Granger, Irwin Thomas, Shih Szu, Anita Ekberg, Carrie-Anne Moss, Tom Virtue, Doug Ashdown, Lauren Platt, Jimmy Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1956 – Doug Wimbish, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Living Colour and Tackhead); June 9, 1922 – George Axelrod, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003); June 27, 1979 – Kim Gyu-ri, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945