Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kingpin - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kingpin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kingpin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Diana Sowle
- 1936Marisa Galvany
- 1938Ian Smith
- 1950Constance Forslund
- 1951Patty Larkin
- 1952Sidsel Endresen
- 1975Geoff Ramsey
- 1983Aidan Turner
- 1987Rachael Todd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1843Mary Sibbet Copley, American philanthropist (d. 1929)
- 1876Nigel Gresley, Scottish-English engineer (d. 1941)
- 1884Georges Ribemont-Dessaignes, French painter and historian (d. 1974)
- 1909Midori Naka, Japanese actress (d. 1945)
- 1912Virginia MacWatters, American soprano and actress (d. 2005)
- 1930Diana Sowle, American actress
- 1934Gérard Latortue, Haitian politician, 12th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1960Johnny Gray, American runner and coach
- 1964Laura Ingraham, American radio host and author
- 1988Sarah Kay, American poet
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306The Earl of Pembroke’s army defeats Bruce’s Scottish army at the Battle of Methven.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1917The solar eclipse of June 19, 1917.
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1964The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is approved after surviving an 83-day filibuster in the United States Senate.
- 1966Shiv Sena a political party in India is founded in Mumbai.
- 1970The Patent Cooperation Treaty is signed.
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katja Schuurman, Tom Wyner, Billy Boy Arnold, Ellona Santiago, Anna Maria Jopek, Jim Broadbent, Kit Lambert, Eric Clapton, Tony Kakko, Rosanna Davison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1928 – Jack Larson, American actor, producer, and playwright (d. 2015); December 14, 1946 – Jane Birkin, English-French actress and singer; December 14, 1981 – Amber Chia, Malaysian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147