Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,883 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Timbo - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timbo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Timbo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865May Whitty
- 1875William Courtenay
- 1920Yves Robert
- 1951Patty Larkin
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1964Bill Barretta
- 1968Kim Walker
- 1972Poppy Montgomery
- 1980Lauren Lee Smith
- 1986Nazareno Casero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1815Cornelius Krieghoff, Dutch-Canadian painter (d. 1872)
- 1850David Jayne Hill, American historian and politician, 24th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1932)
- 1903Mary Callery, American-French sculptor and academic (d. 1977)
- 1920Yves Robert, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1948Barry Hearn, English accountant and businessman
- 1983Tanja Mihhailova, Russian-Estonian singer and actress
- 1985Dire Tune, Ethiopian runner
- 1987Miho Fukuhara, Japanese singer and actress (Sweetbox)
- 1987Rachael Todd, American model, Miss Florida 2009
- 1993KSIOlajidebt, English rapper and blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1875The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- 1910The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1961Kuwait declares independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1970The Patent Cooperation Treaty is signed.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Price, Frank Vincent, Cymphonique Miller, Danielle White, Hideo Nakata, Manolis Angelopoulos, Dani Filth, Ginnifer Goodwin, Ian Maxtone-Graham, Mike He.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1980 – Maarja-Liis Ilus, Estonian singer; April 25, 1955 – Parviz Parastui, Iranian actor and singer; July 31, 1929 – Don Murray, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186