Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mildred Natwick
- 1920Yves Robert
- 1925Robert Fyfe
- 1932Marisa Pavan
- 1940Paul Shane
- 1942Jos Brink
- 1951Karen Young
- 1966Samuel West
- 1970Lauren Ward
- 1985Stéphanie Montreux
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1875William Courtenay, American actor (d. 1933)
- 1888Arthur Massey Berry, Canadian soldier and pilot (d. 1970)
- 1903Lou Gehrig, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1922Aage Bohr, Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1944Peter Bardens, English keyboard player and songwriter (Camel, Them, and Mirage) (d. 2002)
- 1970Rahul Gandhi, Indian lawyer and politician
- 1972Ilya Markov, Russian race walker
- 1972Robin Tunney, American actress and singer
- 1979José Kléberson, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Wieke Dijkstra, Dutch field hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Battle of Seven Oaks between North West Company and Hudson’s Bay Company, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1917The solar eclipse of June 19, 1917.
- 1936The solar eclipse of June 19, 1936.
- 1964The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is approved after surviving an 83-day filibuster in the United States Senate.
- 1970The Patent Cooperation Treaty is signed.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 1990The current international law defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, is ratified for the first time by Norway.
- 2014Felipe VI, Prince of Asturias, rises to the Spanish throne following the abdication of his father, Juan Carlos I.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maureen McCormick, Mrinal Sen, Kyle Cease, Robby Benson, Harry Connick, Jr., Om Puri, Lloyd Kaufman, Erin Cardillo, Stephanie Morgenstern, Jamey Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1925 – Birgitte Federspiel, Danish actress (d. 2005); October 1, 1938 – Stella Stevens, American actress and director; September 21, 1970 – Melissa Ferrick, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053