Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 171st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,368 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mege - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mege will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mege will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Moe Howard
- 1909Midori Naka
- 1925Charlie Drake
- 1951Patty Larkin
- 1964Brian Vander Ark
- 1966Jojo Alejar
- 1977Rebecca Loos
- 1980Milka Loff Fernandes
- 1986Nazareno Casero
- 1987Mutsumi Tamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1854Eleanor Norcross, American painter (d. 1923)
- 1858Sam Walter Foss, American poet and librarian (d. 1911)
- 1875William Courtenay, American actor (d. 1933)
- 1876Nigel Gresley, Scottish-English engineer (d. 1941)
- 1877Charles Coburn, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1966Jojo Alejar, Filipino actor and singer
- 1973Jahine Arnold, American football player
- 1978Claudio Vargas, Dominican baseball player
- 1980Adel Abdulaziz, Emirati footballer
- 1980Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586English colonists leave Roanoke Island, after failing to establish England’s first permanent settlement in North America.
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1913Natives Land Act, 1913 in South Africa implemented.
- 1917The solar eclipse of June 19, 1917.
- 1934The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
- 2009Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
- 2012WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange requested asylum in London’s Ecuadorian Embassy for fear of extradition to the US after publication of previously classified documents including footage of civilian killings by the US army.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabel Suckling, Mandy Moore, Colin Mochrie, Ollie Johnston, Paco de Lucía, Ivo Robić, Nikki SooHoo, Richard Basehart, Elizabeth Cotten, Hal Holbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1930 – Richard C. Sarafian, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); March 5, 1922 – Pier Paolo Pasolini, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1975); July 13, 1943 – Chris Serle, English journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,280