Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,783 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Roger Brierley
- 1941Charlie Watts
- 1941Stacy Keach
- 1942Maree Cheatham
- 1946Tomomichi Nishimura
- 1955Michael Steele
- 1968Jason Falkner
- 1970Gökhan Kırdar
- 1983Brooke White
- 1995Sterling Beaumon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1891Thurman Arnold, American lawyer and judge (d. 1969)
- 1922Juan Antonio Bardem, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1926Chiyonoyama Masanobu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 41st Yokozuna (d. 1977)
- 1930Pete Conrad, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1999)
- 1949Frank Rich, American journalist and critic
- 1974Raiko Pachel, Estonian swimmer
- 1976Martin Čech, Czech ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1977Dorian Çollaku, Albanian hammer thrower
- 1988Patrik Berglund, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1989Michael Dunigan, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098First Crusade: The first Siege of Antioch ends as Crusader forces take the city. The second siege would later start on June 7.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: A Franco-Spanish fleet recaptures Diamond Rock, an uninhabited island at the entrance to the bay leading to Fort-de-France, from the British.
- 1909Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the third time.
- 1910Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- 1946Birth of the Italian Republic: In a referendum, Italians vote to turn Italy from a monarchy into a Republic. After the referendum, King Umberto II of Italy is exiled.
- 1962During the 1962 FIFA World Cup, police had to intervene multiple times in fights between Chilean and Italian players in one of the most violent games in football history.
- 1966Surveyor program: Surveyor 1 lands in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon, becoming the first U.S. spacecraft to soft-land on another world.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official visit to his native Poland, becoming the first Pope to visit a Communist country.
- 2014Telangana officially becomes the 29th state of India.
View the complete list of historical events for June 2.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Loggins, Lucy Beaumont, Morrissey, Stan Boardman, Joe Egan, Costas Mandylor, Terri Lyne Carrington, Senta Berger, Carl Schenstrøm, Pearl Bailey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 2, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1936 – Alan Coleman, English-Australian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); August 13, 1962 – John Slattery, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 5, 1958 – Dean Erickson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021