Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1996. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,330 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,777 days or 7.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 9, 2028.
If a dog named Wylee - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wylee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wylee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Yolande Donlan
- 1928Erzsi Kovács
- 1941Jeff Winkless
- 1941Susan Hart
- 1954Dennis Haysbert
- 1956Mani Ratnam
- 1963Anand Abhyankar
- 1976Tim Rice-Oxley
- 1982Wendy Valdez
- 1987Matthew Koma
View the complete list of June 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1881Walter Egan, American golfer (d. 1971)
- 1941Stacy Keach, American actor and producer
- 1942Maree Cheatham, American actress
- 1960Tony Hadley, English singer-songwriter and actor (Spandau Ballet)
- 1969Cy Chadwick, English actor and producer
- 1973Carlos Acosta, Cuban-English actor and dancer
- 1974Matt Serra, American mixed martial artist
- 1976Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Brazilian mixed martial artist and boxer
- 1976Martin Čech, Czech ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1985Ana Cristina, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of June 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
- 1774Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- 1886U.S. President Grover Cleveland marries Frances Folsom in the White House, becoming the only president to wed in the executive mansion.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- 1953The coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, who is crowned Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Her Other Realms and Territories & Head of the Commonwealth, the first major international event to be televised.
- 1967Luis Monge is executed in Colorado’s gas chamber, in the last pre-Furman execution in the United States.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official visit to his native Poland, becoming the first Pope to visit a Communist country.
- 2003Europe launches its first voyage to another planet, Mars. The European Space Agency’s Mars Express probe launches from the Baikonur space center in Kazakhstan.
- 2012An Allied Air cargo plane crashes into a minibus after overshooting the runway at Accra’s Kotoka International Airport in Ghana killing at least twelve people.
- 2012The former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is sentenced to life imprisonment for his role in the killing of demonstrators during the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
View the complete list of June 2 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa del Giocondo, Chieko Ochi, Yū Hayami, Lou van Burg, Trevor Eve, Luiz Ejlli, Trevor Kent, Aaron Russo, Ernst Eklund, Mahima Chaudhry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 2, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd June 1996 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +195. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1984. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd June 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 2, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,330 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,777 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 2028
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1994 (+195)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1984 (-122)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (June 8, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1954 – Michael Emerson, American actor; November 9, 1990 – Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype); March 29, 1955 – Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,137