Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1923 was a Wednesday and it was the 171st day of the year 1923. It was the 25th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,389 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,130 days or 33.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 26, 1955.
If a dog named Esteve - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Esteve will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Esteve will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bjørn Watt-Boolsen
- 1928Martin Landau
- 1936Billy Guy
- 1940John Mahoney
- 1953Ulrich Mühe
- 1966Boaz Yakin
- 1971Jeordie White
- 1984Neetu Chandra
- 1985Camille Prats
- 1989Christopher Mintz-Plasse
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1005Ali az-Zahir, Egyptian caliph (d. 1036)
- 1756Joseph Martin Kraus, German-Swedish composer and educator (d. 1792)
- 1875Reginald Punnett, English geneticist, statistician, and academic (d. 1967)
- 1884Mary R. Calvert, American astronomer and author (d. 1974)
- 1941Ulf Merbold, German physicist and astronaut
- 1949Lionel Richie, American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (Commodores)
- 1969Misha Verbitsky, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1973Chino Moreno, American singer-songwriter (Deftones, Team Sleep, and Crosses)
- 1980Fabian Wegmann, German cyclist
- 1989Christopher Mintz-Plasse, American actor
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Larry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1652Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1840Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
- 1895The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1956A Venezuelan Super-Constellation crashes in the Atlantic Ocean off Asbury Park, New Jersey, killing 74 people.
- 1982The Argentine Corbeta Uruguay base on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Radoslav Banga, David Ball, Sophie Marceau, Masato Wada, Beetlejuice, Andrei Tarkovsky, Buster Benton, Noah Emmerich, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Basim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1923.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1923 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 21, 1930. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 1923
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 25th Wednesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 136 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,389 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,130 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,232
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 1955
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1934 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 21, 1930 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1946 – Sandi Griffiths, American singer; May 23, 1975 – Kim Sung-soo, South Korean actor and television host; October 6, 1908 – Carole Lombard, American actress and singer (d. 1942).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891