Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 171st day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Gail Patrick
- 1924Chet Atkins
- 1938Keith Clifford
- 1958Chuck Wagner
- 1969Peter Paige
- 1973Tom Wlaschiha
- 1983Masashi Mikami
- 1984Neetu Chandra
- 1998Jadin Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1796Luigi Amat di San Filippo e Sorso, Italian cardinal (d. 1878)
- 1819Jacques Offenbach, German-French cellist and composer (d. 1880)
- 1889John S. Paraskevopoulos, Greek-South African astronomer and academic (d. 1951)
- 1891Giannina Arangi-Lombardi, Italian soprano (d. 1951)
- 1941Ulf Merbold, German physicist and astronaut
- 1951Bill Simon, American businessman and politician
- 1978Jan-Paul Saeijs, Dutch footballer
- 1982Vasili Berezutski, Russian footballer
- 1983Masashi Mikami, Japanese actor
- 1986Dreama Walker, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius’ battles Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreats, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory.
- 1756A British garrison is imprisoned in the Black Hole of Calcutta.
- 1782The U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1900Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship Zarya, never to return.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1972Watergate scandal: An 18½-minute gap appears in the tape recording of the conversations between U.S. President Richard Nixon and his advisers regarding the recent arrests of his operatives while breaking into the Watergate complex.
- 1990Asteroid Eureka is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zachary Quinto, René Froger, Mageina Tovah, Richard Deacon, Michala Banas, Richard Hunt, Robert Rodriguez, Irene Handl, Joan Fontaine, Rene Liu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1941.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1942 – Fred Travalena, American comedian and actor (d. 2009); November 16, 1984 – Gemma Atkinson, English model and actress; April 13, 1980 – Colleen Clinkenbeard, American voice actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885