Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 171st day of the year 1953. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,952 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,984 days or 21.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 811 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 26, 1985.
If a dog named Pipou - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pipou will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pipou will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bjørn Watt-Boolsen
- 1923Jerzy Nowak
- 1934Rossana Podestà
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1938Keith Clifford
- 1938Mickie Most
- 1940John Mahoney
- 1944David Roper
- 1946Tony Aitken
- 1992Sage the Gemini
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1796Luigi Amat di San Filippo e Sorso, Italian cardinal (d. 1878)
- 1855Richard Lodge, English historian and academic (d. 1936)
- 1923Jerzy Nowak, Polish actor and educator (d. 2013)
- 1931James Tolkan, American actor and director
- 1944David Roper, English actor
- 1952John Goodman, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1967Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter
- 1976Jerome Fontamillas, American singer and guitarist (Switchfoot, Mortal, and Fold Zandura)
- 1981Angerfist, Dutch DJ and producer
- 1996Sam Bennett, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- 1819The U.S. vessel SS Savannah arrives at Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is the first steam-propelled vessel to cross the Atlantic, although most of the journey is made under sail.
- 1840Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
- 1862Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- 1940World War II: Italy begins an unsuccessful invasion of France.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1956A Venezuelan Super-Constellation crashes in the Atlantic Ocean off Asbury Park, New Jersey, killing 74 people.
- 1960The Mali Federation gains independence from France (it later splits into Mali and Senegal).
- 1982The Argentine Corbeta Uruguay base on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saleisha Stowers, Sheila Kuehl, Nora Zehetner, Eric Johnson, Whoopi Goldberg, Lane Davies, Elyse Knox, Barney Harwood, John Lydon, Shizuka Itō.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1953.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1953 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 1, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -228. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,952 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,984 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 811
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 1985
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 1, 1966 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1931 (-228)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1982 – Ai Kato, Japanese actress; August 10, 1987 – Ari Boyland, New Zealand actor and singer; May 25, 1949 – Joe Unger, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760