Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 171st day of the year 1953. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,113 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,038 days or 22.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 817 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 26, 1985.
If a dog named Xak - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xak will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Xak will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Dieter Mann
- 1947Dolores "LaLa" Brooks
- 1966Boaz Yakin
- 1971Jeordie White
- 1971Josh Lucas
- 1974Lenin M. Sivam
- 1980Tony Lovato
- 1983Cherrie Ying
- 1984Neetu Chandra
- 1999Yui Mizuno
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1903Sam Rabin, English wrestler, sculptor, and singer (d. 1991)
- 1912Anthony Buckeridge, English author (d. 2004)
- 1923Jerzy Nowak, Polish actor and educator (d. 2013)
- 1936Billy Guy, American singer (The Coasters) (d. 2002)
- 1945Anne Murray, Canadian singer and guitarist
- 1958Chuck Wagner, American actor and singer
- 1974Tuta, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Charles Howell III, American golfer
- 1982Aleksei Berezutski, Russian footballer
- 1983Cherrie Ying, Taiwanese-Hong Kong actress
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1840Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
- 1887Victoria Terminus, the busiest railway station in India, opens in Bombay.
- 1900Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship Zarya, never to return.
- 1921Workers of Buckingham and Carnatic Mills in the city of Chennai, India, begin a four-month strike.
- 1940World War II: Italy begins an unsuccessful invasion of France.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1979ABC News correspondent Bill Stewart is shot dead by a Nicaraguan soldier under the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. The murder is caught on tape and sparks an international outcry against the regime.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fat Joe, Bradley McIntosh, Rebecca Hall, Gregori Chad Petree, Michael Nyqvist, Wally Whyton, Lucia Mannucci, Manuel Benitez, Anna Neagle, Sean Kanan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1953.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1953 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 1, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -228. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,113 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,038 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 817
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 1985
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 1, 1966 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1931 (-228)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1927 – Norm Prescott, American animator, producer, and composer, co-founded Filmation Studios (d. 2005); November 9, 1947 – Robert David Hall, American actor, singer, and pianist; October 14, 1988 – Pia Toscano, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997