Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1968. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,292 days or 17.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 2000.
If a dog named Gerrit - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerrit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gerrit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Martin Landau
- 1944John McCook
- 1949Lionel Richie
- 1966Boaz Yakin
- 1967Dan Tyminski
- 1969Peter Paige
- 1971Jeordie White
- 1976Jerome Fontamillas
- 1983Cherrie Ying
- 1983Masashi Mikami
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1796Luigi Amat di San Filippo e Sorso, Italian cardinal (d. 1878)
- 1926Rehavam Ze'evi, Israeli general and politician, 9th Israeli Minister of Tourism (d. 2001)
- 1936Enn Vetemaa, Estonian author and screenwriter
- 1941Dieter Mann, German actor
- 1945Anne Murray, Canadian singer and guitarist
- 1946Bob Vila, American television host
- 1970Jason Robert Brown, American playwright and composer
- 1973Tom Wlaschiha, German actor
- 1996Michael Dal Colle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1998Jadin Gould, American actress
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fernando’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius’ battles Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreats, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory.
- 1819The U.S. vessel SS Savannah arrives at Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is the first steam-propelled vessel to cross the Atlantic, although most of the journey is made under sail.
- 1900Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship Zarya, never to return.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1945The United States Secretary of State approves the transfer of Wernher von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists to America.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1982The Argentine Corbeta Uruguay base on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
- 1990Asteroid Eureka is discovered.
- 2003The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mika Kaurismäki, Garry Marshall, Liv Tyler, Yūko Asano, Bryce Papenbrook, Akiko Kobayashi, Enn Klooren, Jason Dolley, George Tobias, Jason Falkner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1968.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1987. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 639
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2000
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1974 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1987 (-206)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (June 22, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1981 – Holly Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 2, 1937 – Tom Smothers, American comedian, actor, and singer (Smothers Brothers); March 23, 1976 – Smriti Irani, Indian actress, producer, and politician, Indian Minister of Human Resource Development.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127