Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 171st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,365 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mooshoo - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mooshoo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mooshoo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Sam Rabin
- 1928Martin Landau
- 1931James Tolkan
- 1934Rossana Podestà
- 1938Keith Clifford
- 1940John Mahoney
- 1942Brian Wilson
- 1944John McCook
- 1992Sage the Gemini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1566Sigismund III Vasa, Polish king (d. 1632)
- 1647John George III, Elector of Saxony (d. 1691)
- 1717Jacques Saly, French sculptor and painter (d. 1776)
- 1926Rehavam Ze'evi, Israeli general and politician, 9th Israeli Minister of Tourism (d. 2001)
- 1930Paul Pender, American boxer and firefighter (d. 2003)
- 1938Keith Clifford, English actor
- 1969Peter Paige, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Rodney Rogers, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Alisan Porter, American actress and singer
- 1983Darren Sproles, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- 1819The U.S. vessel SS Savannah arrives at Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is the first steam-propelled vessel to cross the Atlantic, although most of the journey is made under sail.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Philippine Sea concludes with a decisive U.S. naval victory. The lopsided naval air battle is also known as the “Great Marianas Turkey Shoot”.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1963The so-called “red telephone” link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1972Watergate scandal: An 18½-minute gap appears in the tape recording of the conversations between U.S. President Richard Nixon and his advisers regarding the recent arrests of his operatives while breaking into the Watergate complex.
- 1979ABC News correspondent Bill Stewart is shot dead by a Nicaraguan soldier under the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. The murder is caught on tape and sparks an international outcry against the regime.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Armistead Maupin, Becki Newton, Flesh-n-Bone, Bronwen Mantel, Fred Goss, Theresa Russell, Lara Jean Marshall, P.J. Lane, Barbora Bobuľová, Shilpa Shetty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1943 – Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor; April 3, 1943 – Richard Manuel, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist (The Band and The Revols) (d. 1986); October 1, 1939 – Geoffrey Whitehead, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,312