Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 171st day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Thanasi - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thanasi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Thanasi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jimmy Driftwood
- 1931Olympia Dukakis
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1944John McCook
- 1946Tony Aitken
- 1947Dolores "LaLa" Brooks
- 1967Nicole Kidman
- 1968Robert Rodriguez
- 1971Jeordie White
- 1973Chino Moreno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1566Sigismund III Vasa, Polish king (d. 1632)
- 1733Betty Washington Lewis, American sister of George Washington (d. 1797)
- 1882Daniel Sawyer, American golfer (d. 1937)
- 1906Bob King, American high jumper and obstetrician (d. 1965)
- 1923Peter Gay, German-American historian, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1926Rehavam Ze'evi, Israeli general and politician, 9th Israeli Minister of Tourism (d. 2001)
- 1932Robert Rozhdestvensky, Russian poet and author (d. 1994)
- 1954Ilan Ramon, Israeli colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1974Uğur Taner, Turkish swimmer
- 1981Brede Hangeland, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- 1837Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1900Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship Zarya, never to return.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1963The so-called “red telephone” link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1979ABC News correspondent Bill Stewart is shot dead by a Nicaraguan soldier under the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. The murder is caught on tape and sparks an international outcry against the regime.
- 1982The Argentine Corbeta Uruguay base on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
- 2001Andrea Yates, in an attempt to save her young children from Satan, drowns all five of them in a bathtub in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Eisenberg, Daul Kim, John Flansburgh, Ben Daniels, Yuria Haga, John Polson, Henry Fonda, Jonathan Torrens, Nestor Serrano, Sarah Natochenny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1997 – Ayami Nakajō, Japanese actress and model; March 30, 1929 – Richard Dysart, American actor (d. 2015); March 4, 1978 – Denis Dallan, Italian rugby player and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254