Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 171st day of the year 1993. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,844 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,281 days or 8.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 26, 2025.
If a dog named Sweet - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sweet will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sweet will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Sam Rabin
- 1907Jimmy Driftwood
- 1917Igor Śmiałowski
- 1936Billy Guy
- 1958Chuck Wagner
- 1967Dan Tyminski
- 1973Tom Wlaschiha
- 1985Camille Prats
- 1985Saki Aibu
- 1986Dreama Walker
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1771Hermann von Boyen, Prussian general and politician, Prussian Minister of War (d. 1848)
- 1777Jean-Jacques Lartigue, Canadian bishop (d. 1840)
- 1872George Carpenter, American 5th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1948)
- 1908Billy Werber, American baseball player (d. 2009)
- 1915Terence Young, Chinese-English director and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1940John Mahoney, English-American actor
- 1971Josh Lucas, American actor and producer
- 1983Josh Childress, American basketball player
- 1989Javier Pastore, Argentinian footballer
- 1991Rick ten Voorde, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Claude’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The University of Oxford receives its Royal charter.
- 1756A British garrison is imprisoned in the Black Hole of Calcutta.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1837Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
- 1862Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- 1942The Holocaust: Kazimierz Piechowski and three others, dressed as members of the SS-Totenkopfverbände, steal an SS staff car and escape from the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1990Asteroid Eureka is discovered.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Crawford, Markie Post, Jeff Bridges, Pino Presti, Jo Ann Pflug, Bill Daily, Diamond White, Ruriko Kojima, Ne-Yo, Haing S. Ngor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1993.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1993 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 2005. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 1993
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,844 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,281 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 333
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 2025
- Age in dog years: 137 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 2005 (-124)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson (June 26, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MCMXCIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1968 – Danni Ashe, American model, dancer, and businesswoman; February 15, 1947 – Rusty Hamer, American actor and singer (d. 1990); November 9, 1972 – Corin Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleater-Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, and Cadallaca).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,041