Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 171st day of the year 2009. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,277 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,759 days or 4.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 26, 2041.
If a dog named Bonkers - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonkers will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bonkers will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arturo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Olympia Dukakis
- 1934Rossana Podestà
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1947Candy Clark
- 1951Tress MacNeille
- 1954Miles O'Keeffe
- 1981Alisan Porter
- 1983Masashi Mikami
- 1984Neetu Chandra
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1717Jacques Saly, French sculptor and painter (d. 1776)
- 1723Theophilus Lindsey, English minister and theologian (d. 1808)
- 1896Wilfrid Pelletier, Canadian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1982)
- 1937Jerry Keller, American singer-songwriter
- 1951Bill Simon, American businessman and politician
- 1962Alex Di Gregorio, Italian cartoonist
- 1976Juliano Belletti, Brazilian footballer
- 1978Quinton Jackson, American mixed martial artist and actor
- 1982Aleksei Berezutski, Russian footballer
- 1985Camille Prats, Filipino actress
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1652Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1756A British garrison is imprisoned in the Black Hole of Calcutta.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1862Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1877Alexander Graham Bell installs the world’s first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- 1895The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1973Ezeiza massacre in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Snipers fire upon left-wing Peronists. At least 13 are killed and more than 300 are injured.
- 2003The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryan Termulo, Ross Martin, Jeff Morris, Phyllida Law, James Patrick Stuart, Robbie Kay, Chelsea Wolfe, Hugh Paddick, Estelle Asmodelle, Ellen Pompeo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 2009 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1980. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,277 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,759 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 179
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 2041
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1986 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1980 (-168)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas (June 20, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1983 – Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress; November 8, 1975 – Tara Reid, American actress and producer; December 25, 1906 – Lew Grade, Ukrainian-English film producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016