Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921William Edwin Self
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1946Trond Kirkvaag
- 1951Nils Lofgren
- 1955Leigh McCloskey
- 1971Anette Olzon
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1983Sigi Wimala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1834Frans de Cort, Flemish poet and author (d. 1878)
- 1885Oliver Chase Quick, English priest and theologian (d. 1944)
- 1896Charles Momsen, American admiral, invented the Momsen lung (d. 1967)
- 1928Wolfgang Haken, German-American mathematician and academic
- 1947Joey Molland, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Badfinger and Natural Gas)
- 1954Anne Kirkbride, English actress (d. 2015)
- 1955Tim Bray, Canadian software developer and businessman, co-founded the Open Text Corporation
- 1957Berkeley Breathed, American author and illustrator
- 1966Gretchen Carlson, American model and journalist, Miss America 1989
- 1972Neil Doak, Irish cricketer and rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1898The United States captures Guam from Spain.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1930One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1964Three civil rights workers, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, are murdered in Neshoba County, Mississippi, United States, by members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Udo Dirkschneider, Rebecca Rosso, Jimmy Jam, James Karen, Daniel Ribeiro, George Coe, Fez Whatley, Keiko, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Maurice Woods.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1990 – Margot Robbie, Australian actress; April 22, 1982 – Noriko Shitaya, Japanese voice actress; June 14, 1909 – Burl Ives, American actor and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928